PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] Need advice.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Hey guys! Just need a bit of advice here regarding my PvP def team. I think my def team is a bit weak and I lose more points than what i gain from attacking. Just a while ago, after a long hard struggle I finally made it to top 3%, only to drop down to 5% again in a matter of 5 mins. 8 attacks in 5 mins? And 5 of them losses with each loss taking away 5, 9, 15 , 20, 20 points while my wins yielded only 16, 10 ,10 points. I pretty much cant retaliate as i'll only end up losing more points as my trusty tags are still cooling down. Therefore I really need to improve my def. My current def team consists of reactor Bulldozer, Platinum Behemoth and Mr. Marvelous with Bulldozer equipped with Life 3, Attack 3 and Boost 2 special orb, Behemoth is equiped with Boost 3, Life 3 and Shield 2 special orb while Mr. Marvelous being equipped with Boost 4, attack 2(to be replaced wn i het a better one) and special slot free since im still deliberating whether to put shield or curse. Below are by far the strongest mutants(aside from my def team) I have so id like to get your suggestion what team would be best amd what orbs to equip.

EVO Level: 32
-Platinum-
1. Reactor Dezinger
2. Platinum Andromeda
-Gold-
1. Lord Dragon
2. Triclops
3.Shinigami Painter
4. Bazzinger
5.Humongous
7. Shell Shock
8. Kraken
9. Anubis
10. Absolem
11. Cosmo Kong
12. Monocerus
14.Buck Maurice
15. Brick McGole
16. Techno Spider
17. Sir Puggington
18.Drall
(+ several other ordinary gold mutants like Horus, rector versions of Captain Wrenchfury,Bushi and the gold ones from Jap reactor)

Specials:
1. Lara
2. Reactor Mexhicatl(did i spell it right?)
3.Gargantus
4.Oriax
5. Leohart
6. Virgon
7. Garuda

So far they are the ones I frequently use. I have several other good ones that I got from madness slot lo cezzane, z-0 and tricera tank but im still working on them. I appreciate any feedback. :)

Mr Illuminati
09-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Hey guys! Just need a bit of advice here regarding my PvP def team. I think my def team is a bit weak and I lose more points than what i gain from attacking. Just a while ago, after a long hard struggle I finally made it to top 3%, only to drop down to 5% again in a matter of 5 mins. 8 attacks in 5 mins? And 5 of them losses with each loss taking away 5, 9, 15 , 20, 20 points while my wins yielded only 16, 10 ,10 points. I pretty much cant retaliate as i'll only end up losing more points as my trusty tags are still cooling down. Therefore I really need to improve my def. My current def team consists of reactor Bulldozer, Platinum Behemoth and Mr. Marvelous with Bulldozer equipped with Life 3, Attack 3 and Boost 2 special orb, Behemoth is equiped with Boost 3, Life 3 and Shield 2 special orb while Mr. Marvelous being equipped with Boost 4, attack 2(to be replaced wn i het a better one) and special slot free since im still deliberating whether to put shield or curse. Below are by far the strongest mutants(aside from my def team) I have so id like to get your suggestion what team would be best amd what orbs to equip.

EVO Level: 32
-Platinum-
1. Reactor Dezinger
2. Platinum Andromeda
-Gold-
1. Lord Dragon
2. Triclops
3.Shinigami Painter
4. Bazzinger
5.Humongous
7. Shell Shock
8. Kraken
9. Anubis
10. Absolem
11. Cosmo Kong
12. Monocerus
14.Buck Maurice
15. Brick McGole
16. Techno Spider
17. Sir Puggington
18.Drall
(+ several other ordinary gold mutants like Horus, rector versions of Captain Wrenchfury,Bushi and the gold ones from Jap reactor)

Specials:
1. Lara
2. Reactor Mexhicatl(did i spell it right?)
3.Gargantus
4.Oriax
5. Leohart
6. Virgon
7. Garuda

So far they are the ones I frequently use. I have several other good ones that I got from madness slot lo cezzane, z-0 and tricera tank but im still working on them. I appreciate any feedback. :)

Once You Have Done Triceria Tank, At The Moment Id Consider Your Platinum Dezinger & Sir Puggington.

Brandon Charles
09-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I might try Bulldozer, Dezinger and use tricera for a third. If you are looking to keep most of your current team i would swap marvelous for dezinger. If you have lots of good tags Lord dragon might be worth a try as a third

Mr Illuminati
09-10-2016, 07:15 PM
I might try Bulldozer, Dezinger and use tricera for a third. If you are looking to keep most of your current team i would swap marvelous for dezinger. If you have lots of good tags Lord dragon might be worth a try as a third

Hmm I Agree!

Michael Garde
09-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Hmm I Agree!

i tend to disagree, tho that team is far from weak it still lacks speed. I come across teams same as or similar to that very often and have no trouble wiping them out.....
my current and best defense team is kalwayne (with speed orb), gozer and chimera .. it wins way more then it loses and against much stronger opponents

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-11-2016, 09:43 AM
i tend to disagree, tho that team is far from weak it still lacks speed. I come across teams same as or similar to that very often and have no trouble wiping them out.....
my current and best defense team is kalwayne (with speed orb), gozer and chimera .. it wins way more then it loses and against much stronger opponents

Problem is I have neither of those qnd yep, speed is mainly the problem thats why I have Marvelous, and the fact that most of the strongest mutants have either galactic or necro gene, i cant affird not to have a mythic gene on my team.

Howard
09-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Defense in most cases, no matter how good of a team you build, you will lose more often then not. It is due to the AI not being smart, and the player having advantage with the tag selection and strategy.

I like to have a good spread in genes and speed. From your list of mutants, I would probably go with

Dezinger-Lord Dragon-Shinigami painter