PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for farming credits

adrielle990
09-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Im stuck at evo 28, and it takes too long for me to have enough credits to level my evo, ive done lvl my mystic mutants in mystic zone, but is there any way to grind or farm credits in more faster way?

Mr Illuminati
09-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Im stuck at evo 28, and it takes too long for me to have enough credits to level my evo, ive done lvl my mystic mutants in mystic zone, but is there any way to grind or farm credits in more faster way?

1. Mythic And Galatic Genes
2. Purchase Bankers For 1,500 Gold
3. Get ALL Your Mutants To Level 28
4. Make Sure Your Mutants Are In The Correct Zones ( First Gene Is Main Gene )

Hope This Helps

Mr Illuminati / @MrIlluminatiMGG

Michael Valdez
09-11-2016, 12:55 PM

i make about 900,000 plus coins per hour. I use the banker. the banker is one of my favorite coin producing mutants, it produces way more than any other mutant. i have 13 at 110 level and others at levels 39-42. buying tickets for pve uses alot and youll keep falling behind trying to catch up. you can use the black hole experiment to craft jackpot tokens and also bronze stars, which is better than buying them. plus it saves you from getting bored and buying more tickets. another saver is fighting in the pvp, each fight is free and also the coin prize at the end of each fight when you win is nice. you should have basically an even number of platforms for each type of mutant so you can have more variety. also get as many friends as you can, so they can send you goodies especially orbs and mutosterone. complete the bingo grids as best as you can. thats about all i can think of for now.

adrielle990
09-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your help, i stopped playing for 2 years, i didnt know that there were mutants that can produce more credits than other, is there any mutant except from the banker that can produce more credits. Thanks for the help guys

Howard
09-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Yes, focus your compounds to mythic and getting banks would help. Level up all your mutants and have all of your rooftop opened.

Thought you do not need to worry about the whole first gene-main gene thing. You can put a mutant in a mythic compound if the mythic is first or second gene, and it will not make a difference in credit production.

Brandon Charles
09-11-2016, 06:44 PM
I agree with Howard, the genes do not affect the credits produced every hour.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-11-2016, 08:27 PM
i make about 900,000 plus coins per hour. I use the banker. the banker is one of my favorite coin producing mutants, it produces way more than any other mutant. i have 13 at 110 level and others at levels 39-42. buying tickets for pve uses alot and youll keep falling behind trying to catch up. you can use the black hole experiment to craft jackpot tokens and also bronze stars, which is better than buying them. plus it saves you from getting bored and buying more tickets. another saver is fighting in the pvp, each fight is free and also the coin prize at the end of each fight when you win is nice. you should have basically an even number of platforms for each type of mutant so you can have more variety. also get as many friends as you can, so they can send you goodies especially orbs and mutosterone. complete the bingo grids as best as you can. thats about all i can think of for now.

That 900k per hour on banker sure sounds attractive... At what evo lvel does he produce that much?

Michael Valdez
09-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Its not one banker producing that much its all my bankers including my mutants. I have about 21 bankers.

John Kimble
09-12-2016, 05:23 AM
Yes, focus your compounds to mythic and getting banks would help. Level up all your mutants and have all of your rooftop opened.

Thought you do not need to worry about the whole first gene-main gene thing. You can put a mutant in a mythic compound if the mythic is first or second gene, and it will not make a difference in credit production.

Agree. It was only the other day I was discussing what I do with my rooftop with using mainly Mythics and Galactics. If possible, it would be handy to buy Banker and at least 2 Mythic Zones. Build all you Mythics and Galactics to their highest level they can go. You will get heaps of credits in no time ;)

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Its not one banker producing that much its all my bankers including my mutants. I have about 21 bankers.

Oh... Haha. Thought just one banker. Lol. I only make like 250-300k an hour so i thought getting that 900k wn hour would be awesome. Well thanks to this thread I sold most of my necro and saber compounds and reolacee thm with mythic and galactic since after all majority of them have either gene.