PDA

View Full Version : Possible to get drall as f2p without purchasing chest?

Arindam Ghosh
09-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Hi I have been playing the game for a while and now level 18 and getting matched with opponents having drall consistently... I have no luck with him yet.. How to get him? Any luck of him dropping from 1,4 hour or fight chests? Or do I need to open those gem chests to hunt him? I am f2p and chests and theatre are my gems source and long way to reach the many epic chests. I use gem to buy gold btw. Need other player experiences in getting him...thanks :D

Skunkix
09-13-2016, 01:54 AM
Yes you can. You can drop any shop chest by playing. You just need to have some luck. You may encounter him on shop too, 10kgold

Arindam Ghosh
09-13-2016, 04:28 AM
I observed shop only displays those epics that are already unlocked not the "?" Mystery ones

Skunkix
09-13-2016, 04:57 AM
I bought the fire goat and the rabit with the ice pistol on shop and i had not unlocked them by chest. I saw the goat on campain before bought it but the icy rabbit no. You can buy unknown heroes. In less than 2 days shop was selling the legendary bull for 90k. (I dobt have any legendary)

Xerkspking
09-14-2016, 07:42 AM
I bought the fire goat and the rabit with the ice pistol on shop and i had not unlocked them by chest. I saw the goat on campain before bought it but the icy rabbit no. You can buy unknown heroes. In less than 2 days shop was selling the legendary bull for 90k. (I dobt have any legendary)

yes i was excited with that as my first legendary but hmmmn now i was not using it. hehehehe! Kishu is much better, i got him/her in store also.

@Arindam - yes drall will soon appear in store and who knows it will drop in you better chests also. happy gaming!

Arindam Ghosh
09-14-2016, 08:54 PM
yes i was excited with that as my first legendary but hmmmn now i was not using it. hehehehe! Kishu is much better, i got him/her in store also.

@Arindam - yes drall will soon appear in store and who knows it will drop in you better chests also. happy gaming!

hope so bro :D