PDA

View Full Version : ChampionAsan

Xerkspking
09-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Just want to express my frustration, opponent name ChampionAsan might be using dirty tricks like exploit since everytime i play him i lost by disconnection. He is using Mori, Styr, Tai and Gyle. He dont have any chance of beating me with this team but i keep on getting disconnection issues. Only against him. Pls. Check this acct. I lost alot of trohies because of this. Thanks.

Skunkix
09-13-2016, 06:06 PM
It disconect just at the begining? Maybe is a hero bug, game patched today 8mb

Xerkspking
09-13-2016, 08:56 PM
http://pin.it/bGcWwzk

Now another one using the trick. They will laugh emoticon then few seconds after ur disconnected. This is so unfair. I already updated. Help i think they are using same teams.

gWorldz
09-14-2016, 12:59 AM
I don't know if ChampionAsan or anyone else is using exploits but naming someone openly in a forum without proof of wrongdoing is somewhat slanderous. I have faced ChampionAsan many times so I hope you are just the victim of random coincidence :ohno:

That's not a bad team to be honest, with Styr and Tai boosting his Gyle and Mori he can put out hundreds of points of damage in one turn if lucky enough. Understanding just about every combination is capable of beating every other combination with the proper set of circumstances and skill is very important. Thinking your team is better and will always beat another team doesn't make it fact.

I have this issue hit me from time to time making no sense also, my connection to the game should be solid pulling 40 Mbps constant from a wired connection, so when it tells me I've disconnected and tosses 5-7 points at my opponent who I was confident I was going to beat, sometimes with a guaranteed victory on the first move of the next turn and very little chance they can catch up, it leaves me scratching my head. At the same time I win due to disconnect, sometimes to disconnects when I had no hope or prayer of catching up myself.

I do hope for Primal Legends sake there is no disconnect exploit this time of thing would ruin the game -_-

Manuel Chu
09-14-2016, 02:46 AM
Same here i fought him 3 times in the afternoon and 3 times i lost the connection only with him happens , maybe a glith o a exploit i dont known

Xerkspking
09-14-2016, 06:30 AM
hi gWorlds, I understand you and I'm sorry for my mistake of naming. I also run a forum in my previous games and i kind of know that this is not proper. To Staff of forum if it see you fit kindly erase this post or transfer to invisible mods folder. I was just plainly frustrated with how I lost. I never been saying that my team is unbeatable or very overconfindent. The way i lost is really painful. They even sent u laughing emoticons before u get disconnected. I know proper combination of above heroes will also have a chance of fighting any team but how will i fight when i get disconnected. In anyways I just want to ask for a little consideration of checking even in ur logs how I got disconnected many times by said account above.

I enjoy the game and its competitiveness, i don't mind losing, because u will learn from it and you will have the fun of team building and finding ways to compete.

Happy Gaming! More power to PH and Kobojo.

gWorldz
09-14-2016, 12:58 PM
hi gWorlds, I understand you and I'm sorry for my mistake of naming. I also run a forum in my previous games and i kind of know that this is not proper. To Staff of forum if it see you fit kindly erase this post or transfer to invisible mods folder. I was just plainly frustrated with how I lost. I never been saying that my team is unbeatable or very overconfindent. The way i lost is really painful. They even sent u laughing emoticons before u get disconnected. I know proper combination of above heroes will also have a chance of fighting any team but how will i fight when i get disconnected. In anyways I just want to ask for a little consideration of checking even in ur logs how I got disconnected many times by said account above.

I enjoy the game and its competitiveness, i don't mind losing, because u will learn from it and you will have the fun of team building and finding ways to compete.

Happy Gaming! More power to PH and Kobojo.
Sorry if my reply above came off condescending, I'm not disagreeing with you or challenging your position, I've had it happen against him as well, I was just hoping to discourage *naming* people in the forum for the reasons you know. I think at least of my post wasn't directed at you but more generalizing for anyone that all heroes and combinations can be devastating ... TBH part of it is I got beat by that team pretty badly and I felt unskilled and like a no.Ob when I saw ...
He is using Mori, Styr, Tai and Gyle. He dont have any chance of beating me with this team but i keep on getting disconnection issues.... and I wanted to make myself feel better about the loss by pointing out the teams strengths.

I do hope they look into it as suggested just hope its not true, I think he has changed his name now though. That's something I meant to mention above but forgot, with the game allowing us to change our battle names, naming him above is just an inconvenience to him and not as bad as it could be if names are locked or require "name change tokens" purchase to change like in other games.

Just don't let what I said bother you, I was just trying to be thorough and informative for anyone willing to listen ;)

Xerkspking
09-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Its ok gWorldz, more than anything else I appreciate your reply. Cheers!

Meo
09-14-2016, 06:46 PM
I fought him/her before without any issue (but the team was different).

I also get random disconnect for no reason. I say no reason because it doesn't seem to have any problem deducting whatever point it is that I lost for forfeiting the match 2 seconds later. Of course likewise, once in a while I get the "we lost connection with your opponent" as well