PDA

View Full Version : Nerfed many heroes

Manuel Chu
09-15-2016, 08:09 PM
Check out yours heroes they changes them primal gauge and passive without a post

gWorldz
09-15-2016, 08:17 PM
My primary team is also nerfed all the way back to level 1 stats :angry:

I sent in support ticket and just hope they can sort this quickly :O_O:

Anubisath
09-15-2016, 08:35 PM
Can we get any official info on hero nerfs Kobojo? I really don't like running into stealth nerfs.

gWorldz
09-15-2016, 08:55 PM
Ones I have noticed that got nerfed are ...

Borg
Drall
Gyle
Hiru
Horis
Isiaaki
Sokal
Torr

Boosted Heroes I have noticed are ...

Horune
Konil
Tai

gWorldz
09-15-2016, 09:05 PM
and I am pretty sure Vernay also got nerfed :omg:

and tai did get more or less nerfed not boosted

Manuel Chu
09-15-2016, 09:28 PM
I use kishu,torr,gyle and drall in pvp last night i winn 12-15 match in a row ,last week i have 930 battle points in one week i up to 1180 now i have to change my pvp team

Skunkix
09-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Hiru hits 68 on level 4 what the hell, it was hitting 93 :C

Why so hard nerf O.o. Patch notes plzz

vempercy
09-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Asaro get change too. now he heal himself and have a passive

gWorldz
09-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Yea and he goes off 2-3 times on 202 with 74 health each time, he got up over 600 with me before I managed to take him down with some lucky shots by a nerfed Hiru at under 100 health to win :ohno:

Xerkspking
09-16-2016, 04:49 AM
I like some of the adjustments. I see many different teams in pvp. Nways those players that have their hero back at level one, hope support will solve ur heroes quickly. Cant wait to see in action. Happy gaming!

[K] Aza
09-16-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the slightly delayed patch-notes on this one. We are working to improve this process in order to always get you the information you need before changes go live.

Here are the patch-notes for this balancing update => http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14903-16-09-2016-CHANGELOG

Best regards,
James

Anubisath
09-16-2016, 10:13 AM
So Horis is now next to useless. Not only does he do bad damage now, his activation cost went up considerably. Like it wasn't that he was one-trick pony already by his restriction to attacking only in one column and by only being able to attack heroes... Seems I will be getting rid of yellows from my team.

I'm only talking about him since he is the only one of those mentioned on the list that I was regularly using in my team.

Haiti Monpays
09-16-2016, 11:31 AM
Good job I think, bon remaniement je trouve !

Haiti Monpays
09-16-2016, 11:36 AM
For Horis, with Asaro as a tank and 2 other heroes in the same column...
Find the 2 heroes now, and the best position for all ;)

ShadAcinonyx
09-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Dear Devs,

I don't know whether you realized that or not, but these nerfs made a few things clear for me:

I know that Niantic very recently had a huge success with one of their games. Try not to follow their tracks by ignoring the community. The best games out there always, always notify of upcoming nerfs. Not only that, they consider them not final in case community comes up with better ideas. You instead, just practically overhauled the whole game by last changes. And we did not know what happened nor did we get ANY compensation. Most people have probably grinded out their hero(es) via trade system for weeks prior only to have that taken in a whim. This move could cost you your precious players, especially very dedicated ones who pay average amounts of money. They'll be afraid to spend any more because you just can ruin entire teams in a whim.

Why not buff the underdogs and health of players instead? It would be better recieved by the comnunity.
And even though you made these nerfs, already, I've seen teams capable of destroying you in 2 turns.

Oh and about new heroes. You plan to nerf them, too? They are way out of their league. Why not now? Well, the answer is obvious but I guess that I won't need to write about it, as everybody knows that new things generate new income.

Please reconsider your nerf policy devs.
Have a nice day,
ShadAcinonyx.

Meo
09-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Red and Yellow teams had their HP hit pretty hard. I feel like only HP or Damage should've been decreased not both for some of these heroes. Hiru use to be on my team, need to replace him now for some guaranteed hitters since his dropped by 33%.

ShadAcinonyx
09-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Hello,
Devs, do you even playtest before nerfs or just happily throw some (a lot of) number changes and pray for it to be alright?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but THAT
http://i.imgur.com/BekNg4A.jpg
Should not be a thing.
And PvP went crazy. In a bad way.
Plus 0 conpensation whatsoever.
I think that you just don't hear much from community, because you simply don't have anyone to rage about as almost everyone probably gave up playing some time ago.
I got bored after 3k health on yellow hero. Pretty sure that I could pull off something similar or even more devastating in pvp.
What I am trying to say is that the situation is anything but under control.
Any response?
Anyway,
Have a nice day.
Shad.

Manuel Chu
09-17-2016, 02:55 PM
kane , tai duo now is OP they boost def,ak and health heroes last night i make 120 battle points is even more broken now pvp

[K] Aza
09-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Hello Commanders,

I would like to thank you all once again for all this precious feedback and remind you that we are all reading it closely so we can adjust the game as we go =)
Moreover, with the game being very complex and so many Heroes having some interesting mechanics and interactions, do note that it is very hard to test for all scenarios and situations before we release changes. Moreover, as time goes by and we test out more and more details of hero balancing, we are confident we will be able to polish the game balancing more and more with every patch.

So please continue sending your feedback our way and be patient while we continue improving on the balancing of our precious Heroes!

Best regards,
James

gWorldz
09-19-2016, 03:16 PM
I keep facing the same team over and over different people but the team is getting boring. 3-4 straight I got Tai Kane Drall and Noren then a couple others and then more opponents with that team. I've won about half of them but it gets annoying seeing the same strategy over and over. They win the match by spamming Tai every other move minimum and they lock up the entire front row with Tai and Kane on the sides and Noren in the middle with Drall in the back.

I'm still confused about Kane to be honest his boosts in Arena do not match what I get in Arena. When I use Kane it seems like the effect is gone at the end of my turn but when they use Kane the bonus is carrying over.

How is Kane supposed to work?

Just wanting to know so I can understand how to properly use him as even without Tai he is creating a huge imbalance in Arena. I'd say at least 90% of eth teams I have faced are using Kane. I'm not way up there in arena like allot you I usually stay 550-650 arena rank so it could just be normal for people in the range I'm in -_-

Manuel Chu
09-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Just keep boosting yours heroes with kane before use their power ,kane just keep boosting for one attack and restart the boost after you use a hero power

Manuel Chu
09-19-2016, 04:10 PM
I dont have noren i use roku tai mori and kane in the front row is what people doing right now in pvp

gWorldz
09-20-2016, 03:58 AM
I dont have noren i use roku tai mori and kane in the front row is what people doing right now in pvp
lol yea when I don't get the one I mentioned above its that one that I'm seeing --'

I finally started using Kane right, I was thinking he still worked the way he did before the patch and they had reworded him so I was wasting uses popping Kane before I had used the previous buff and expecting him to boost every attack the hero made that turn. Its been tiring, adjusting to the new heroes abilities and figuring out what we can do with them but the more I play in arena the more I realize all this update did is make everyone go to a Kane Tai combo that locks up the board. Arena is really boring now and matches are getting very very long -_-

Xerkspking
09-20-2016, 05:36 AM
Arena is really boring now and matches are getting very very long -_-

I feel same way, matches nowadays feel a bedtime story to finish. --'

Manuel Chu
09-20-2016, 03:17 PM
My longest match was like 30 min the devs want more time on matches but is taking 5-10 min right now and now i am on 1400 battle points i fight most of the time bots because there not high rank player enough

gWorldz
09-20-2016, 06:45 PM
I averaged around 10 min before this update but after it, matches are over in 2-3 minutes or seem to be lasting 20-30 depending on the team --'

[K] Aza
09-21-2016, 05:00 PM
Dear Commanders,

We would like to inform you that the following heroes will be balanced in the next few days:
Thaļ
Kane
Asaro
Horis
Roku

Stay tuned for a more detailed patch-note on the forums.

Best regards,
The Primal Legends Team

Manuel Chu
09-21-2016, 06:22 PM
Thanks kobojo a ajustment was needed on those heroes

hnnng
09-21-2016, 07:48 PM
I also feel like Gyle needs to be adjusted. His primal gauge is now at 92 which is ridiculous for a Rare. Mori grants life and her primal gauge is only at 65 and she grants way more life.

Skunkix
09-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear about the incoming blance!

gWorldz
09-21-2016, 09:38 PM
Aza;62755']Dear Commanders,

We would like to inform you that the following heroes will be balanced in the next few days:
Thaļ
Kane
Asaro
Horis
Roku

Stay tuned for a more detailed patch-note on the forums.

Best regards,
The Primal Legends Team
This is welcome news Aza :D

Just wondering if there is any chance of getting details on what changes will be taking place. I don't mean specifics but generalizations so we can point out other potential builds that could create similar situations. I understand if that can't be arranged until after the update but even then seeing a standard hero changes post before or at update would be immensely helpful to us all :inlove:

[K] Aza
09-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Just wondering if there is any chance of getting details on what changes will be taking place.

We'll be posting the patch notes with more information early next week :)