PDA

View Full Version : Horis re-rebalance

Skunkix
09-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Hello pals, after new patch i have the feeling horis is beyond useless now. He was nerfed too hard. Increasing is gauge and decreasing damage was too much. He probsbly needed a nerf but this was really hard.
It should have the new gauge and the damage from before patchbor viceversa.

does anyone feels the same?

Just a humble opinion

Cheers

Anubisath
09-16-2016, 10:15 PM
If they nerfed just his damage or his activation cost that would have been nice, nerfing both is just too much. I find him completely useless now and have removed him from my team for Torr.
On one hero in a column Torr usually does the same amount of damage as Horis, even if that hero is all the way back, with added bonus that he also deals some damage to player also, not to mention he can also attack and do damage when there are no heroes on the board. He also has more health, and not to mention that he is much easier to level since he is a common hero so you get loads of his tokens. Kobojo if you want to keep this new Horis then he needs to be able to attack any hero on the board or something.

Manuel Chu
09-16-2016, 11:17 PM
Not just horis ,torr and drall get nerfed ,yellows teams suffers with this new patch ,blue and red teams get boosted this time

Xerkspking
09-17-2016, 07:00 AM
Enter Kane and booom.!

Skunkix
09-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Yeah i was using kane with him now, but i miss bane a lot, and i dont like to repeat colours.

Talking bout kane, i got vs a dude with kane and falcon he actually do me 343 dmg o.o