PDA

View Full Version : 3X Super Spin Cash Frenzy

Alex Mitro
09-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Please do not try this. I was tempted as I had a little gold to burn but make no mistake, you will win nothing but credits. I'm not being picky as I spend 500 gold every day on random things but this is so disappointing. It's not the probability of the normal slots where you can win. The have clearly reduced the probability of everything but credits. I spun 12 times. 12 times with super spin. 12 times I got credits. I kept spinning in awe because I was thinking there is absolutely no way this can keep landing on credits when players are spending gold. Yes it can. I'm fine with most of the things Kobojo tries but this one is clearly underhanded and shady. I have no problem spending 350 gold for a random shot at a mutant. I would however, like the possibility of winning gold in the slots to be normal. 3x super spin is SUPPOSED to look like a deal. It is the furthest from it.

Michael Valdez
09-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Please do not try this. I was tempted as I had a little gold to burn but make no mistake, you will win nothing but credits. I'm not being picky as I spend 500 gold every day on random things but this is so disappointing. It's not the probability of the normal slots where you can win. The have clearly reduced the probability of everything but credits. I spun 12 times. 12 times with super spin. 12 times I got credits. I kept spinning in awe because I was thinking there is absolutely no way this can keep landing on credits when players are spending gold. Yes it can. I'm fine with most of the things Kobojo tries but this one is clearly underhanded and shady. I have no problem spending 350 gold for a random shot at a mutant. I would however, like the possibility of winning gold in the slots to be normal. 3x super spin is SUPPOSED to look like a deal. It is the furthest from it.

yeah same happened to me i lost 500 gold thinking it would pay out at least a small gold prize. not reccomended.