PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Kane's Rebalance

gWorldz
09-17-2016, 01:10 AM
Kane really feels broken now after the rebalance when compared to other heroes that boost power. He can repeatedly add his bonus and it stays on following turns, even if this doesn't apply to attack with all the healing and boosting heroes this can lead to 1000 point attacks on the second and third turn.

I went against Kane Masha Mori and Tai about an hour ago and actually had it happen before I even had my team powered and I went first in that match :O_O:

.... but that match got worse by their second turn all their heroes were over 600 health and I was sitting at 12 life -_-

That made me sit back and wonder what was going on so I went to play with Kane in story mode. After a few matches it became evident his rebalance has made him OP to the Nth degree. Before the update the until end of turn limitation seemed to keep him balanced but now with that limitation removed and letting us repeatedly boost infinitely, arena is getting complicated -_-

So, anyway, here's my question, is that how Kane is supposed to work?

Was the "(Attack x1)" part supposed to prevent this from being abused?

L1 Rare Kane +40% Power for 70 Green 150 Health
L1 Rare Vernay +8% Power for 44 Red 150 Health
L1 Epic Styr +13% Power for 62 Green 169 Health

... and yes I'm aware the other 2 can be added repeatedly and it remains turn to turn but even that doesn't make Kane "balanced" o.O

So help me understand how and why this change balanced him :*

Manuel Chu
09-17-2016, 01:59 AM
I try kane in pvp is too broken and i combine with tai is a powerful duo boost def and atk

gWorldz
09-17-2016, 02:16 AM
After playing some more I have noticed Kane is only carrying over on the first turn but if every move is refilling your entire team it's gonna leave your opponent a little confused after the match :D

Xerkspking
09-17-2016, 06:58 AM
I was like ohoooh! I have all my hero in board and opponent hp is down 300 when he first summon kane, followed by falkar torr and drall. I was stunned that i have one hero left that i concede and change one of my hero to kane. Rest is rolling juggeraut.