PDA

View Full Version : Arena challenge. Blue vs red team

Manuel Chu
09-20-2016, 05:45 PM
In facebook they announced arena challenge starts on thursday between red and blue heroes. I pick blue 😉

Skunkix
09-20-2016, 05:55 PM
I think it just was an image but, red for the win. Isiaaki is the best:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Bowen Bow Qiu
09-21-2016, 03:06 AM
Whichever has Tai wins

Xerkspking
09-21-2016, 06:22 AM
Speed : Advantage Blue
Power: Red
HP: Blue
Dependability / Consistency: Blue ( for the reason that blue depend much on tactics while red on luck )

Happy Gaming Everyone!

[K] Aza
09-22-2016, 02:55 PM
Dear Commanders,

The Challenge is now live!
Check out this thread for more details:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14944-COMMUNITY-ARENA-CHALLENGE-BLUE-VS-RED!

Enjoy!
The Primal Legends Team

Anubisath
09-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Making challenge a part of regular arena was badly thought out. Since pure red or blue teams have nothing to look for in there. They can only destroy your rating while doing the challenge. I believe by the end of the challenge my rating will plummet from mid 700s to below 500 because I believe I will lose most of matches, probably over 90%, especially with rampant Kane teams around at this time. Some suggestions:

1. For next challenge I think you should make separate place for doing them where it would only put challenge teams against each other.

2. Remove arena rating for those matches. It is not really fair for people who are doing challenge to lose arena points because they are using gimped teams which can hardly win against teams crafted with arena in mind.

3. Add some counter to the game ui so that you know how many matches you have done, or still need to do. Keeping track of 50 matches by yourself is not something a person would gladly do.

Skunkix
09-22-2016, 07:37 PM
2. Remove arena rating for those matches. It is not really fair for people who are doing challenge to lose arena points because they are using gimped teams which can hardly win against teams crafted with arena in mind.

3. Add some counter to the game ui so that you know how many matches you have done, or still need to do. Keeping track of 50 matches by yourself is not something a person would gladly do.

Yeah 2 point its the most i think. I will bet blue team will have a really big adventage at least before patch.
A red team cannot win on the actual meta vs a blue wall, so picking read is actually droping rank really hard.

Manuel Chu
09-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Its first challenge . i was thinking just pure red and blue team are allowed into arena this week for the challenge

hnnng
09-22-2016, 10:07 PM
So how is this 'challenge' tracked? I do not show any advertisement for it when I launch the game.

It is also a waste of a challenge since you have to play 50 matches and are only awarded 50 rupies....I make more than that everyday through ads alone lol

Skunkix
09-22-2016, 11:07 PM
So how is this 'challenge' tracked? I do not show any advertisement for it when I launch the game.

It is also a waste of a challenge since you have to play 50 matches and are only awarded 50 rupies....I make more than that everyday through ads alone lol

Cmon dont be like that, its just a test event, im sure they will improve on future. Besides its kinda funny idea

hnnng
09-22-2016, 11:47 PM
No it's literally thoughtless and half-ass

Anubisath
09-23-2016, 12:25 AM

I find it a nice little challenge. Yes, I win maybe 1 out of 10 matches, but winning that one makes it seem nice. Only thing that I really really miss now is counter, now I have to put it all down on paper so that I don't forget how far I have progressed. Also, don't forget it also gives you Horis or Erys tokens, depending if your team wins or loses.

[K] Aza
09-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Hi guys,

First of all, as always, thanks for the feedback! It's a great help for us to see what you guys think of what we are doing.

This event is a test on the CM side. As there are many cool things in production coming soon in regards to PvP, we looked at what we could do even before these features came out.
We are tracking the numbers on our side even if there is nothing ingame to help you know where you are in the challenge.

Could it be improved?
Absolutely :D
In time, the dev team will be adding some great features we will be able to lean on to create some awesome new PvP events to keep you guys busy.
However, we don't want to wait, and want to start giving you guys fun events now, to test out concepts, ideas and more importantly, find out what needs to be added to the game to make this type of event really fun for you!

So give this one a try and let us know what you think and what would make it better in the future!

Thanks for your help and happy dueling!

Best,
James

Anubisath
09-23-2016, 01:38 PM
I have feeling that I am the only one playing the challenge, after 25 matches so far I am yet to run into a pure red/blue team.

Skunkix
09-23-2016, 04:50 PM
I always match against the meta kane rinhoman mori and tai lol, i would love to see a real versus red/blue

Manuel Chu
09-23-2016, 07:21 PM
I have played against blue team today 2 o 3 times never see a red team is so unbalanced ,poor red team

Xerkspking
09-23-2016, 07:46 PM
I contributed 50 wins for blue already. Havent met pure red team in pvp though. Happy gaming!

Meo
09-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Pure blue but I've contributed 2 games to pure red cause I forgot to swap them back after campaign

Anubisath
09-27-2016, 06:07 PM
So when does the challenge actually end? I just re-read the announcement and it says on Thursday 28th, but isn't Thursday 29th?