PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] This is getting ridiculous

Anubisath
09-21-2016, 06:11 PM
There is no other way to say it but Kobojo you royally fu**** up the game with the last patch. 90% of my matches are all the same heroes on the opposite team - Mori, Kane, Tai and Roku.

I just came back from playing 15 matches, of those 15 in 13 of them I run into that hero composition, other 2 were probably ''idiots'' like me who refuse to play those heroes and want to try something new. No need to mention that I lost all of those 13 matches since there is no way to win once they throw their heroes on the board, from that moment it is just landslide for them. I am really starting to regret spending any money on this game and will probably try to get refunds from Google very soon unless you quickly do something about the state of the game. Do you even playtest your game before releasing patches?

Everything was nice before this patch, you ran into all kinds of teams then. People actually experimented with heroes. You won you lost some, and I didn't really care then. I really don't understand why you had to change any heroes, I really don't.

This is mostly my rant about the current state of the game which is affected by all those lost games. Please do not screw the game any more Kobojo, it is a game that shows a lot of promise, or at least it did before...

Anubisath
09-21-2016, 06:17 PM
Since I cannot delete or edit my post I have to write my apology to Kobojo dev team for angry rant in this post since I just saw reply with announced nerfs coming to heroes mentioned in this post. I should have probably chilled a bit and not went to forums straight away to post while still angry.

Xerkspking
09-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Hehehe no worries dude, i guess each of us felt the same and ur one of those brave enough to voice it out. U rock as well as kobojo for always listening to players. Happy gaming!

[K] Aza
09-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Haha don't worry :)

As said in previous posts, sometimes even a slight change can have huge impacts on the Hero balancing. As we will be adding many new heroes in the future, we will have to do many balancing patches: it is possible that we may sometimes make some Heroes too strong.
But don't worry, we are reading your comments every day and if we see that there are tweaks that can be made to improve the balancing, you can expect them to be patched in a week or two later.

Best regards,
James

pikopiko
09-22-2016, 02:27 PM
You should hot fix Tai, Kane , Krys right now.
They are destorying this game.
People use Krys hit me 1000+ damage in 1 turn,
Krys has unbalance damage, and he get Kane's skill buff stack ,
I almost give up play this game, because those unbalnace heroes.

Zach Dooley
09-22-2016, 11:16 PM
I enjoy knowing what we post here the developers see. That's part of what makes this game so great. Just listening has a huge impact on me. Thank you.

ZorroChoCoBo
09-23-2016, 03:46 AM
Yes, i have the same feeling with you too. The line up of Tai, Mori and Kane are too OP. Firstly, it is too hard to kill their heros due to Tai ability, not only buff HP but also the hero resistance, all the hero killer are impossible to kill the opponent hero after Tai two continuous buffs in combination with Kane OP buff (not mentioned his passive with ridiculously increase the activation speed in just 1 turn). Secondly, Kane buff also to OP in combo with Mori and Roku. How the hell, whenever a hero play down, they got the buff again. In the end. I cannot stand the attack of middle creep that always 4 of them are about 150hp above. Please balance the 4 hero soon, especially reduce Kane activation skill power immediately. I have played this game for two months and love it a lot. But at this time i feel a little bit stressed with it just because the hero line up are less various and all of the other players just abused the combo of Kane with Heavy buff heros or Dam deal directly heros. Again this path is already present in 2 weeks, and it is very annoying.

Latinogreene
09-25-2016, 09:39 PM
I liked this game until everyone started playing the same lineup. I'm going to take a break until this issue gets addressed. It just isn't fun anymore.

Zach Dooley
09-25-2016, 11:05 PM
It's getting patched tomorrow.