PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Bug/Hilarious Powerup W/Styr

Zach Dooley
09-22-2016, 03:47 AM
This was the funniest thing to happen to me in PVP yet. My team was Styr, Kane, Kishu and Masha. The other guy had sent out his Kane and then Mori (garbage cheat team). When he killed My Styr he also hit my Masha and she dropped down two spaces. The increased health (500+) that was supposed to go to Masha glitches out and hits a random red unit. Its health looked like 532/5. I was able to activate him for the win. Completely unfair I know, but I was laughing so hard. So sometimes Strys death rattle health drop will hit a unit instead of the hero that was there. Might wanna fix that.

Manuel Chu
09-22-2016, 04:08 AM
its a glitch maybe styr said : f*** you the same team again take this glitch and win this time

Zach Dooley
09-22-2016, 04:29 AM
I just laughed so hard. That was best reply ever. I tried replicating the glitch but I've only been able to do it once more, the circumstances have to be perfect. The hero has to be exactly one unit above Styr when he dies. If you could do it with all three other Heros that's well over 1500 damage, a truly disgusting amount.

Manuel Chu
09-22-2016, 04:49 AM
tomorrow they do update/patch they change roku,tai,kane.horis,asaro , maybe the glitch will gone and team mori roku tai kane will not too OP like now o maybe no one use it again