PDA

View Full Version : Rewards when losing

Benisato
09-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Dear Kobojo,

i really like the game and i play it a lot, but i think there should be a bit of exp reward even when we losing as it feels so unsatisfying when after a long fight you losing and dont get anything for the effort.

Do you plan to change the reward system about that? :)

Thank you for the attention and for the constant patches, great game you made.

Kindest!

Xerkspking
09-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Its nice suggestion but it be unfair for high level players to play 96000xp wins and have other players level up fast not stressing their butts up hard for wins. Happy gaming!

Zach Dooley
09-23-2016, 10:19 PM
I do think the losers should something even its gold instead of exp. that way you don't feel like a 15 minute lost match between two healer teams where you only lost by 10 HP was a complete waste of time. I think the overall match should have a timer (with actual numbers not just a wick visual countdown per turn) and if it goes over 15 minutes or if the end result was super close, there should be some small token of saying good try. Not exp though, exp for winners only. But like 10 gold or something petty. And while I'm hear I wish they would raise the chest cap as you level up by one. Lvl 23 and I still only hold 6 chests. Or at least a ruby payment chest space upgrade. I'd buy it.

Skunkix
09-23-2016, 11:16 PM
Xp would be nice , at least limited for day to avoid loss farming