PDA

View Full Version : Erys Bugged

Zach Dooley
09-23-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm almost positive Erys is bugged. At first I just shrugged it off, but after doing some simple math there's no way it was fair play. I had well over 500 HP left, the other guy
( 3 or 4 levels lower than me) only had Erys left and was about to die next turn. So since he only had Erys left he was moving him around all over the board trying to bomb all 4 of my Heros. But since Erys does no actual real damage and relies on long lasting AoE damage he had all four of my Heros on fire. Note all my Heros are well over 200 health. each turn takes out roughy 30-50 health right? After his turn ended the AoE took effect and ended the match. All my Heros should still been alive and my commander health bar was still nearly half full but I still lost. Somethings just not adding up here. This hasn't been the first time this has happened either.

ZorroChoCoBo
09-24-2016, 05:30 AM
Really, I am the one who put Erys as the main hero line up. I rarely see Erys can help to do that much damage to hero. Only hero which take up 2 slot or above, Erys is the best counter. There are second option to counter Erys too. You can move your hero away from the fire range and try to bomb Erys to the front line. It is just the moving game between the two player. Erys is not that OP.

Zach Dooley
09-24-2016, 06:06 AM
I wasn't trying to talk down people who use him. He's fine as hero and can be quite dangerous when paired with Ku- Luo, Liu, Jasser or any hero with an AoE attack 2x? you know. I was just saying there was no way my Heros were gonna die and even if one did my Overall health bar shouldn't have been depleted entirely. Something just didn't feel right. Sometimes the match ends after his Addon damage at the beginning of each turn and my health bars would not be at zero. Next time it happens I'll screen shot and post it here, it's kinda crazy.