PDA

View Full Version : Arena league. Stars next week

Manuel Chu
09-24-2016, 05:12 PM
Hello guys they announced on facebook page arena leagues starting next week with rewards by ranking:*)

Zach Dooley
09-24-2016, 10:37 PM
Yea, I saw. There won't be a medal reset though which is kind of unfortunate because all the people using Kane's cheat team will have a high rank over the people who use their own minds and create their own team and actually know how to play. They should reset everyone to 500 and make a clean start. Especially since the medals haven't done anything up until now so people won't actual lose anything of value. It sorta ticks me off but oh well.

Anubisath
09-24-2016, 10:39 PM
I hope they thought this out. I wouldn't like to see another mistake on their part after Kane fiasco and a hiccup with the first challenge. :D

I hope they reconsider medal reset. It won't be fair for people who were doing challenge either, since most of us plummeted our ranking. Especially us who wanted to be special and chose red side, hehe.

Zach Dooley
09-24-2016, 10:46 PM
Exactly. At this point, I think I'll hold off playing for the rest of the day because I'm just gonna keep losing medals because I refuse to even play those people anymore. No originality whatsoever. I'll keep what medals I have and start building tomorrow when everything is set right...hopefully. It's a love hate thing with losing. Up to this point losing had no real penalty. Now it will and losing is gonna be a lot more harsh. Everybody is gonna step up there game from here on out and get a taste for blood. It's gonna be crazy.

Manuel Chu
09-24-2016, 10:59 PM
Kane was kobojo mistake make him too OP ,90% of player use him for his boost ,tai is ok for defense team build

Zach Dooley
09-24-2016, 11:06 PM
Even without Kane, Tai charge rate is too fast. He'd be ok with a charge similar to Kanes 70 or so. Gyle charge rate is garbage now, 92 for an attack like that. Was he in the repair list?

Manuel Chu
09-24-2016, 11:18 PM
Asaro ,horis,roku,tai and kane in the list gyle need some love devs:)

Zach Dooley
09-24-2016, 11:50 PM
I wonder what there gonna do to Roku? health drop maybe after evolving on he sits well over 300 almost 400. They'll either raise Horis attack or drop he charge. I don't know what the hell they're gonna do with Asaro. Dropping his healing rate would make him almost useless, but that's the issue. Obviously Tai and Kane need work done. You know who I think needs some work. Give Harron the lion a Deathrattle or any red character a death rattle. I'd like to see that. So far that's the only color who does not have one.

Xerkspking
09-25-2016, 05:41 AM
I agree if they do reset the ELO. It be more competitive that way. Week has a nice start i guess and evolving this game every week keep me excited. This game has the best potential there is.

@Zach & Manuel, I guess the first list of heroes are just partial. They just mention heroes that are of many concerns as per feedback but I think they will also make some changes in some other heroes.

imo, red and green race should be boosted alittle coz for now those race are a little behind from blue and yellow. Even those 1600 ELO guys are using much more powerful blue and yellow heroes that they already have. One blue hero direct damage omg above 200 damge per activation even without Kane boost is very deadly not to mention its activation speed is fast. The other yellow hero is i think is one of those legendary. It gives life around 30+ to random units + it activates + one of its abilities is it fasten activation speed, that's insane right. Anyway they should have those heroes if they are of higher level since its not that easy to be there. The only thing that concerns me is the balance of power, it should be among the four colors not only for those 2 mentioned.

Happy gaming everyone!

Zach Dooley
09-25-2016, 08:30 AM
The highest level person I've fought so far had to have been at 26 or 27 because he had Krys and he's unlocked at 25. His HP was at 1467 or something around that, I can't remember the exact number. It was a closer match than i thought it would be. I have yet to see a lvl 33 player with Souhel. And I think you're talking about Ned who is Blue or Yellow I can't remember. But Souhel is Green, I'd like to face him soon.

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 12:40 PM
Great today firts league season great rewards. Bear league baby now my battle points worth

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 09:47 PM
do we need to wait end of season to open the league chest ?

Skunkix
09-27-2016, 10:10 PM
im on bull league :3