PDA

View Full Version : Update / Patch - Discussion

Xerkspking
09-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Feel free to comment anything about the new Update/Patch so everyone will know.

DaNG this update, I am opening playstore many times today than any other day of my gaming life. hehehe.

Zach Dooley
09-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah, im pretty stoked for it as well. Maybe Aza will comment with some exact times? The waiting is killing me. Did you realize how many people were complaining on the Facebook page about how people were not using All Red or All Blue teams and they were getting slaughted? If you read the fine print it says you only have to "participate" in 50 battles, not win. So after your 50 everyone could go back to using whatever colors they like using. It was getting annoying seeing everyone complain about how "lost 80 medals because everyone wasn't participating". People bashing games because they can't read is just sad.

Xerkspking
09-26-2016, 01:11 PM
hehehe, right, its sad indeed. I finished using all blue the day they started this event. After that i was experimenting just any color combination but yes I am also one of those slaughtered by the meta team right now. I accept that i am one of those fools that still using the meta team because I was thinking if you cant beat them join them (also im trying to level up fast - almost 25 now so i can unlock new heroes). hahahaha. nways i already see my future team, so it will all be wide open race again after the update. This game is evolving u know. First it was the yellow then, the greens then the blue oh well hope i can use the reds now this update though as I see yellow race is still be the strongest. Even in this blue era, yellow is still standing head to head with the blue. In any ways last night i have a game that could have never ended if my opponent did not feel bored and exited. Im sure we are more or less 1 hr playing this game. here is the last screenshot i take.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/64/2b/a2/642ba2546f69c30eacd4b116e51ccb33.jpg

Zach Dooley
09-26-2016, 01:35 PM
That is definitely a disgusting screenshot. At most I feel a game should have like a 30 minute cap. If you think about it, in the hour you made 250 XP from that match you could have made 2500 from 10 smaller matches. Lol. But I do understand fighting them because you just want to spite them for being that way. Haha. I'm 3/4 the way to 24. I want to be at 33 to unlock Souhel.

Zach Dooley
09-26-2016, 02:24 PM
They just posted a picture and quote reminding everyone to collect the daily gift and I was able to ask them about a time estimate and they replied with "We aim for the next update (both balance & content) to be deployed in the next 24 hours. Please do stay tuned for an announcement shortly, Commander!" So who knows but it should definitely be today.

Manuel Chu
09-26-2016, 03:16 PM
after update im thinking in a defense team based in styr is lv 5 now and others 3 not decided yet

Zach Dooley
09-26-2016, 05:20 PM
I'm thourghly enjoying using Masha, Mori, Karg, Squy. It's so versatile. Almost all of the matches i haven't even had to release Squy because it ends so fast. Especially with everyone trying to charge up Kane, Noren and Drall at the same time. By the time they do it, I've knocked down the HP to zero. I wish they would give Vernay something, death rattle or passive effect. Something to make him less useless.

Manuel Chu
09-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Still waiting for update to fight in arena

Meo
09-26-2016, 09:56 PM
There is an enormous amount of people using this team. Like 66% of the people I fight

Xerkspking
09-27-2016, 07:18 AM
The update is missing because, Kane, Mori, Tai and Roku escaped from rehabilitation center and could not be found. They gone rouge and Kobojo commanders are still searching for them. I guess we have to wait then... sigh! huhuhu tired whole day waiting.

Skunkix
09-27-2016, 07:54 AM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/skeleton-waiting-meme-computer/tumblr_inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg

gWorldz
09-27-2016, 08:23 AM
Just a few more hours mate, at the end of Red vs Blue, I told you all Tuesday when RvB is over, why did you all go nuts expecting it early -_-

... I even laid out the deductive reasoning and logic behind my statement :* starting to think you all don't trust me :enraged:

Zach Dooley
09-27-2016, 09:02 AM
They must have ran into some issues or something. 24 hours my ass. Oh well, what's another day of beating the hell out of Kane. I never get tired of showing unoriginal minds that they aren't so good after all.

Xerkspking
09-27-2016, 09:09 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/50/c0/fc50c0fad08af6bb389fd48f2313489e.jpg

Xerkspking
09-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Just a few more hours mate, at the end of Red vs Blue, I told you all Tuesday when RvB is over, why did you all go nuts expecting it early -_-

... I even laid out the deductive reasoning and logic behind my statement :* starting to think you all don't trust me :enraged:

Hi gWorlds, according to the sched of the RvB event it will end on 29th so on Thursday not Tuesday. nway we just having fun bro no worries we are not going nuts about it. We wait for things we love, right? hehehehe.

gWorldz
09-27-2016, 09:57 AM
:O_O: oops could have sworn it was Tuesday hahah that just makes me wonder why I never questioned it being Tuesday I even looked at the calendar and marked Tuesday as the last day to complete the challenge -_-

Anyway still expect it early morning today but never know :D

and you know KBJ within 24 hours means 23 hours and 59 minutes later if not 36 hours :ohno:

[K] Aza
09-27-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi guys,

The new version is now live on iOS and iAndroid!

Enjoy =)
Aza

gWorldz
09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
Patch Notes?

gWorldz
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
NVM Found them from Facebook :)
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14965-26-09-2016-CHANGELOG

Zach Dooley
09-27-2016, 10:52 AM
It's up and running and I'm loving every second of it.

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 01:54 PM
I dont see a major changes in tai and kane just a little reduction in power

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 01:56 PM
Still meta game heroes are kane and tai

Kendra Kirai
09-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Seriously, that's the extent of the rebalancing? Weakening Taii? Not needing the rest of that bullcrap combo? That rhino , the mouse who heals the center, and the random heals polar bear are the WORST part. Absolute BULL.

Skunkix
09-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Tai was way too op, they made a little nerf, great patch

gWorldz
09-27-2016, 09:03 PM
For the most part meta teams were just slowed down, in my opinion the yellow Kane team got pushed up in power by slowing down the blue team and it was already able to own the blue team -_-

Before & After Side by Sides
http://i65.tinypic.com/2pzmtkh.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/mrpu3b.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zin4te.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hic9wj.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2n3j42.jpg

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 09:10 PM
im using team yelow again : kane torr drall and falkar , just wait until they summon they heroes and destroy them , Kris is annoying make a lot of direct damage in short time

Kendra Kirai
09-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Seriously, that's the extent of the rebalancing? Weakening Taii? Not needing the rest of that bullcrap combo? That rhino , the mouse who heals the center, and the random heals polar bear are the WORST part. Absolute BULL.

Stupid damn phone and it's stupid damn autocorrect. That was supposed to be 'nothing' not 'not needing'.

And they've STILL DONE NOTHING TO REBALANCE THE SINGLE PLAYER STAGES!

Friggin double strength HASTED Asaro in 158 making it all but impossible to outdamage his regen bevause of all the direct damage nerfs...!

Seriously what does a measly extra 5 matter when he's hasted? And healing on average 100 health a turn because he's got double strength?!

BALANCE THE STAGES

Skunkix
09-27-2016, 10:09 PM
BALANCE THE STAGES

they are supossed to be hard

Kendra Kirai
09-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Hard sure. All but impossible? Have you tried 158 since the wave of nerfs over the last month? Two rounds, four heroes apiece, you have to kill the heroes, four of the right are healers, they ALL have double damage and halved cost, and six of them (including all four of the first wave and Asaro in the second) are behind barriers. Now look at how many direct damage heroes have been nerfed. That's right, ALL OF THEM.

The stages were balanced hard A MONTH AGO, BEFORE the damage you could do was kicked in the balls and they haven't been TOUCHED since.

Some of us don't WANT to do PvP, ESPECIALLY since they keep screwing over everyone who doesn't use a certain combo.

Manuel Chu
09-27-2016, 10:50 PM
kendra kirai use a red team they are great for campaign

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Hard sure. All but impossible? Have you tried 158 since the wave of nerfs over the last month? Two rounds, four heroes apiece, you have to kill the heroes, four of the right are healers, they ALL have double damage and halved cost, and six of them (including all four of the first wave and Asaro in the second) are behind barriers. Now look at how many direct damage heroes have been nerfed. That's right, ALL OF THEM.

The stages were balanced hard A MONTH AGO, BEFORE the damage you could do was kicked in the balls and they haven't been TOUCHED since.

Some of us don't WANT to do PvP, ESPECIALLY since they keep screwing over everyone who doesn't use a certain combo.
Never give up ...

http://youtu.be/hukdq-TH1l0?hd=1

Skunkix
09-28-2016, 12:30 AM
kendra kirai use a red team they are great for campaign

Totally agree, red heroes are so handy on campaing

Here you go pal, im hoping this compp may help you

http://i.imgur.com/eRZ59eT.png

Kendra Kirai
09-28-2016, 02:22 AM
I already use Liu, Huron, and Kiit. That video is of somebody four levels higher than you can POSSIBLY be without grinding DOZENS of victories out in the arena, and relies on some INCREDIBLE luck considering three oit of his four damage dealers attack random parts of the board.
That isn't a strategy, that's PRAYER.

Skunkix
09-28-2016, 04:23 AM
This game is affected like 60% by a lucky board, despite if you use random target heroes or not.

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 04:33 AM
I already use Liu, Huron, and Kiit. That video is of somebody four levels higher than you can POSSIBLY be without grinding DOZENS of victories out in the arena, and relies on some INCREDIBLE luck considering three oit of his four damage dealers attack random parts of the board.
That isn't a strategy, that's PRAYER.

I didn't have to grind to get there I just did all 250 levels and just enough arena matches to get daily fight chest. I started playing this account on launch day and required 4 arena matches after completing level 250 to get to level 21 and I missed a few fight chest cause I am lazy. I initially beat 158 around level 17 also and I use Liu 6 instead of Kaala 6. 90% or more of this game is luck with varying amounts of skill required to capitalize on the random placement of soldiers needed to charge your heroes. RNG helps in my match above but it was one skilled placement of Erys that set me up to finish the match. This game is all about luck, my red team might seem to rely on nothing but luck but the only heroes that cause me problems in that board were finished off by Erys, Asaro being the one you were most aggravated by.

INCREDIBLE luck is something that happens all the time with PL and especially the red teams, its not something new but PRAYER does happen often during game play -_-

Since you want to see skill and no luck involved other than random Soldier layout, here is another one for you :blush:

Team: Horis 5, Shura 8, Liu 8 and Erys 3

http://youtu.be/V7w7LQ7vByQ?hd=1

Xerkspking
09-28-2016, 08:31 AM
The best update for me is the fight chest down to 8 hrs. This way I don't have to endure planning my sleep. lol. happy gaming everyone!

ShadAcinonyx
09-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone,
I think (emphasis on think) that I might've found new meta breaker team.
So far no losses, but that might be just a current meta thing, we will se how it does on a bigger scale.
Meanwhile I will do further research on it and will report in a few days.
I won't post that team here (yet), we wouldn't want "new" old meta with only 1 team, would we?
Anyway keep your ears up fellow comrades, let's just hope I have a bit of luck and there is no problem with the game, again.
Have a nice day,
ShadAcinonyx.

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 10:25 PM
I'm seeing same old same old meta 4 out of 5 matches, either the Blue team or the Yellow one, with a couple people adding Erys, Kane still being the make or break play -_-

Yellow being the more popular now :ohno:

For the most part everything else seems more or less random with exception to a couple that I've not decided on yet :O_O:

Skunkix
09-28-2016, 10:48 PM
Im watching much people with kane and drall and torr. maybe is my ranking but i think its a popular team now.

Anyways that team may be killed more easily than old blue meta, so i see no problem there.

Manuel Chu
09-28-2016, 11:07 PM
Torr falkar drall and kane just wait opponent to summon his heroes ,go firts for mori and then roku

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 11:09 PM
Im watching much people with kane and drall and torr. maybe is my ranking but i think its a popular team now.

Anyways that team may be killed more easily than old blue meta, so i see no problem there.

See thats the thing I'm losing to that team on turn 2 or 3 every time, if played in the right order. I take 150+ from the Torr then Kane then 300+ from Torr then 600+ from the Drall followed by another 300+ from Torr usually before that turn is even over. If I haven't lost to them by then I can usually get past them but the drop its over structure with no way to retaliate on the second turn is crazy.

I get this team 3 of 5 times and almost always by the third turn I'm under 100 health if its not already over -_-

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Torr falkar drall and kane just wait opponent to summon his heroes ,go firts for mori and then roku

Yea thats the one I was talking about, there are small variations for people that haven't got Falkar yet but its the one I have the most trouble with --'

... as for killing easier you have to get the chance to kill them for it to be easier :angry:

Skunkix
09-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Bears and dogs are BFF's

Manuel Chu
09-28-2016, 11:29 PM
I think at level 25 meta teams are still blue/yellow: ned,kishu and masha for yellow meta and mirga ,krys ,tai for blue meta

Manuel Chu
09-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Red teams sucks in pvp low hp and depend much in lucky ,green you see kane 90% of time

gWorldz
09-28-2016, 11:39 PM
Bears and dogs are BFF's

Is that in reference to Torr Drall Gyle Kane team?

That's one of the variations I was referring to but its been around since the the beginning of Blue Meta -_-

The real issue for many of us is trading one meta for another meta doesn't *fix* what's broken it just repackages it. The rebalancing has almost no affect on the Yellow Meta at all it just GIMPed up Blue Meta, making Yellow meta even more powerful because there is no way to counter it now unless your opponent is just ignorant, miss-swipes his soldiers or times out. I've lost the last 6 matches in a row to a Torr Drall Kane +1 team by turn 3 1 more loss on turn 3 to this team and I'm done. I don't mind losing 9 out of 10 matches but 6 points every match to this team is too much stress for a game that's supposed to be *balanced* and enjoyable. PL Meta no matter what the team is bad for the game.

I've lost almost 100 points to this team since the update and always by third turn :omg:

Xerkspking
09-29-2016, 06:10 AM
I'm almost at 1500 now and im using no kane nor yellow heroes, on my range of ranking points these are the teams they usually use. Mori, Roku, Falkar and Kane. Some very creative players using Masha or Kishu, Mori, Roku, and Bane. My favorite player is Starbucks, he is so creative and everytime I play him he uses different team. Sometimes like 3 successive games we both keep on changing our line ups. So fun! Happy gaming everyone!

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 06:37 AM
I'm almost at 1500 now and im using no kane nor yellow heroes, on my range of ranking points these are the teams they usually use. Mori, Roku, Falkar and Kane. Some very creative players using Masha or Kishu, Mori, Roku, and Bane. My favorite player is Starbucks, he is so creative and everytime I play him he uses different team. Sometimes like 3 successive games we both keep on changing our line ups. So fun! Happy gaming everyone!

Sweet :D
I love getting players like that, makes the game so much fun, I haven't got you in a few days been curious who you were using now. I finally got annoyed with arena and started trying to do the red vs blue, I figured if I am going to struggle through all the meta I might as well get something for my efforts. interestingly enough, when I went all red attack just to goof off I started winning more and got some of my points back. Only issue is all red team has allot of RNG and my matches are so close I'd lose on the following turn if I wasn't getting lucky with my teams attacks. I'm still annoyed by those teams though.

-_-

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 07:11 AM
Since this was a discussion thread and Kobojo made some changes they haven't advertised yet I thought I'd touch on some more of the update that may have been overlooked by many of us. If you haven't went to friends in a while you should go check it out, if your Facebook connected you'll see that your Facebook friends name is now displayed in parenthesis below their PL name with their rank. If you click their (i) in the corner displaying the hero placed first in their lineup we have a nifty little profile showing us their PL account number, active team, cards we have sent, total number of heroes they have unlocked and the node/level they are on at the moment.

Another interesting additions is we can now turn off in game notifications using settings. If I understand correctly this turns off the Fox Taunts and prevents you and your opponent from foxing each other in matches.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mgpgs2.jpg

There could be more changes I haven't noticed yet so go look around see what you find and lets us know :D

Overall, I am happy with the update just hate that Kane is still dominating in the meta game -_-

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 08:09 AM
So turns out Notifications just turns of the in game notifications I still have no idea why I can't fix everyone but can fox most of my opponents :ohno:

If anyone figures it out or can explain it please let us know :D

Xerkspking
09-29-2016, 01:27 PM
gWorlds, there are times when i open the game, the fox option is not there, i just thought maybe opponent turn off their emoticon option. Hope we can get an answer from the forum staff about this.

Skunkix
09-29-2016, 01:29 PM
The game should have a surprised fox emote on pvp. =o

Xerkspking
09-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Sweet :D
I love getting players like that, makes the game so much fun, I haven't got you in a few days been curious who you were using now. I finally got annoyed with arena and started trying to do the red vs blue, I figured if I am going to struggle through all the meta I might as well get something for my efforts. interestingly enough, when I went all red attack just to goof off I started winning more and got some of my points back. Only issue is all red team has allot of RNG and my matches are so close I'd lose on the following turn if I wasn't getting lucky with my teams attacks. I'm still annoyed by those teams though.

-_-

Yes especially during weekends kind of just chilling and playing this game, i don't open fb or forum PL page in those days. I'm using Erys, Harron, Roku and Mori most of the time, just little tweaks sometimes. Just today finally i leveled up to 25 and I got Krys and Arpa. Like them both and both are blue but still have to practice to include them in my future teams.

Xerkspking
09-29-2016, 01:38 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/52/48/ca52482d515b7e7e11fae3d3060d97c9.jpg

By the way these are the images of the 2 new heroes i got, they are still low level and if you have any suggestion what team i can use one or both of them, feel free to give me options for practice. Happy Gaming!

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Red teams sucks in pvp low hp and depend much in lucky ,green you see kane 90% of time

Check out latest videos on my YouTube channel, they might surprise you :*)

I've been running with a full red team, red is not all luck I split the difference 2 skilled + 2 lucky heroes, matches are close but they are fun and I'm doing pretty good :blush:

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 01:41 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/52/48/ca52482d515b7e7e11fae3d3060d97c9.jpg

By the way these are the images of the 2 new heroes i got, they are still low level and if you have any suggestion what team i can use one or both of them, feel free to give me options for practice. Happy Gaming!

Maybe try a blue red player spammer with Krys Isiaaki Kaala and Tai?

ShadAcinonyx
09-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Hey,
So turns out that my deck, while it is not countering meta, is pretty much garbage cx
Although I strongly recomment trying out a team cobsisting of Gween, Konil, Erys and sth of your choice.
It is pretty fun when you freeze all of your opponent heroes and they do not have literally any move that they can do.
But that is not always the case, in fact, that happens rarely.
Frozen characters do not thaw upon being hit with Erys' fire and, in fact, stay in place.
Still I have a lot of fun with this deck.
Note that playing with this deck is way different, as your aim is to ensure that your opponent has as much of a board as he can have. Of course, frozen c:
Fun fact, did you know that deathrattle does not trigger while you kill a frozen hero? Imagine killing Styr, and then opponent just quits because he did not heal rest of the team. Happened to me once.
Have a nice day folks,
ShadAcinonyx.

Xerkspking
09-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Maybe try a blue red player spammer with Krys Isiaaki Kaala and Tai?

Thanks gWorldz, i will try your suggestion though sometimes i use Krys, Isiaaki, Roku and Mori at times but having Tai might be faster and fun.

@Shad, Thanks for the info buddy, actually before i am using Gwenn, Konil, Torr and Drall. I freeze them and atk only one lane so i don't have to destroy the frozen areas. Its really fun like you describe. Happy Gaming!

gWorldz
09-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Thanks gWorldz, i will try your suggestion though sometimes i use Krys, Isiaaki, Roku and Mori at times but having Tai might be faster and fun.

@Shad, Thanks for the info buddy, actually before i am using Gwenn, Konil, Torr and Drall. I freeze them and atk only one lane so i don't have to destroy the frozen areas. Its really fun like you describe. Happy Gaming!

Just don't try in arena until you are sure about it, that mostly just sounds like a fun team to play with. There is a meta team running with Krys at higehr levels but I'm not there yet so I have no idea what it is. Hopefully its not another team capitalizing on Kanes brokenness but most likely is :*

Skunkix
09-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Fun fact, did you know that deathrattle does not trigger while you kill a frozen hero? Imagine killing Styr, and then opponent just quits because he did not heal rest of the team. Happened to me once.
Have a nice day folks,
ShadAcinonyx.

Yeah that suck. One match i was sure my hurons death will kill the enemy it didnt. =(

I mean, its great but sucks wheb happens to you xD

Manuel Chu
09-29-2016, 05:54 PM

mirga , krys , tai and mori or kane i see high level players with this team , arpa dont known never see him in battle