PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Arena

Wrestler
09-30-2016, 08:36 AM
Hi guys, im just lvl 13 and could need same help. i would like to write down my roster and my actual team and maybe someone can help me find a better team because i cant climb higher than 560 atm.

Bane 6
Gwenn 1
Mori 6
Hiru 6
Horis 3
Squy 3
Torr 6
Huron 2
Roku 6
Liu 5
Masha 5
Karg 3
Wakai 3
Kane 3
Pyk 2
Shura 4
Kaala 3
Kiit 4
Sokal 4
Asaro 2
Jasser 2
Isiaaki 2
Maarrar 3
Borg 3

atm i play roku masha mori and kane and games are always very close.. i would say winrate is about 50%
maybe someone of u guys can give me some advice

Xerkspking
09-30-2016, 08:51 AM
My pick is mori roku torr and masha. Make plays for mori, roku and masha first. Use roku to support masha buff to units placing him at the corner if u put mashai 2nd column either side. Never summon torr unless for final blow or on situations that many yellow units on board that can activate full gauge in one turn.

Manuel Chu
09-30-2016, 11:15 AM
My pick is mori roku torr and masha. Make plays for mori, roku and masha first. Use roku to support masha buff to units placing him at the corner if u put mashai 2nd column either side. Never summon torr unless for final blow or on situations that many yellow units on board that can activate full gauge in one turn.

good team , another thing to consider is timing , when i start playing i summon them when their primal gauge fill up and was a mess you need to wait for perfect time and put them in the board where they can be lethal , like xerkspking say torr for final blow or a situations than you can active him 2 or 3 times in one turn ,

Wrestler
09-30-2016, 01:58 PM
alright guys, ty for help, i try my best =)

Zach Dooley
09-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Yeah, almost all higher leveled players including myself have either Masha and/or Mori in their deck. I use use Kishu, Masha first, then Mori, followed with counterattack Huron. Putting Kishu out early as possible that way she dies quicker is ideal since that you can charge up Masha Mori like crazy quick. Doing 400-600 damage Kane free feels great.

Manuel Chu
09-30-2016, 04:56 PM
at level 25 Ned , masha , kishu and mori or roku do crazy damage in one turn

Wrestler
09-30-2016, 06:51 PM
is there any site where i can see heros reload time for filling their gauge after activation? it seems like the offical site where u can browse heros is not updatet.