PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Where is my winning gift??

Mohd Saiful
10-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Hi dude..

I already won in Mutants Global Tournament PVP twice but i did not get my reward in expert stage! what a joke you are make?? because my gold already deducted after i choosed my tag team... please give my rewarrd!!!

Bert Huylebroeck
10-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Hi dude..

I already won in Mutants Global Tournament PVP twice but i did not get my reward in expert stage! what a joke you are make?? because my gold already deducted after i choosed my tag team... please give my rewarrd!!!

There is a message after you reach expert level like "Can you hold it untill the end?"

This means that you have to stay in your level untill the end (so another week from now).

So no Joke

adrielle990
10-02-2016, 06:57 AM
Hi dude..

dude. patience is a virtue. wait until the season is over.

patience man, patience.

Vickey Knight
10-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Gifts will be given at the end of each season. its not like PVE.

John Kimble
10-03-2016, 03:34 AM
Hi dude..

I have noticed a number of players who seem to think that they get the reward as soon as they reach it. As the others here have stated, you have to wait till the Tournament is over before you receive your reward(s). If you take note before entering the PvP, it will tell you the day(s) and time from which it will finish. I hope this helps :)