PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Am I The Only One?

Zach Dooley
10-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Am I the only one who is sick and tired of looking at Kanes stupid face? Back when this game just started Kane was joke and nobody used him because he only charged what was on the board after they've been placed. Which meant you had to lay out heroes, recharge them AND THEN place Kane. I think it should go back to that way because if your doing 1000+ DMG in a single turn, there's gotta be some sort of stipulation such as a second charge as to not completely ruin the game. I know this is been complained about a billion times now but still. It's not even hard to beat those people who use Drall, Noren, Kane, Torr. Just rush the hell out of them. But it's still gets old facing the same Heros over and over and over and over again. I wanna play somebody who uses their mind and designs new teams that compliment each other without using Kane to amplify the same garbage attackers. All I'm saying is this is getting a little boring a repetitive people. Spice it up a bit. Change your team every so often. They really should implement a team use limit. That way you can't spam the same team over and over. Especially when you're in the upper bear league, and you face the same person over and over again because he's the only other guy online other than you with the same skill level. Then you just get bots once he logs off. So in conclusion devs add team use limits and players start thinking for yourselves and quit copying every single person that beats you.

gWorldz
10-02-2016, 09:39 AM
hahahahah I just started a thread exactly like this one :P

Zach Dooley
10-02-2016, 10:10 AM
I just saw it. Haha. Your totally right. It's like we do all the hard work matching combos and thinking and playing the game. And then right about the time we have then at like 200 or less health they swoop in and win, sorry but that's straight bullshit. I wouldn't mind seeing a color lock where you're forced to to use at least one hero of every color. I love using a multi team. By the way I think I played you yesterday because I saw the same username. Mines Wickeffect. I think you stomped me though I can't remember. Haha.

gWorldz
10-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Yea, that was me, was a fun match I loved your team, was happy to see something different. I think luck was probably the biggest reason things went the way they did that match. That match was actually one of the matches I posted on my channel from yesterday and sorry it hurt your points so bad o.O

Here's that match from my side ;)

https://youtu.be/YnBuq3nDDYY

That wasn't the only match we've had either but it was the first one I won against you :D

Xerkspking
10-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Soon many heroes will be available and some might got boost, so for now we dont have many options yet that is why team builds mostly the same especially if its successful and winning. Yesterday i have this one 1600+ player that i beat 3 games in a row then in our forth encounter he is uses the same team as mine. Since his hp and leveled up more im doomed. But i dont complain its part of the game, its natural reaction. If u are to choose 2 cars to race each other and in 3 races ur car is just not good enuf will u still use the same car and not change? Hero, owner skill and luck comprise this game so u just cant live by just skill alone, this is just how most games works. Happy gaming ad Kobojo add more options for us.

gWorldz
10-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Soon many heroes will be available and some might got boost, so for now we dont have many options yet that is why team builds mostly the same especially if its successful and winning. Yesterday i have this one 1600+ player that i beat 3 games in a row then in our forth encounter he is uses the same team as mine. Since his hp and leveled up more im doomed. But i dont complain its part of the game, its natural reaction. If u are to choose 2 cars to race each other and in 3 races ur car is just not good enuf will u still use the same car and not change? Hero, owner skill and luck comprise this game so u just cant live by just skill alone, this is just how most games works. Happy gaming ad Kobojo add more options for us.

Yea but in this case there is an exploit being abused by Kane boosting up to 4 times off a single charge, its not as cut and dry as using a team thats winning. Sure we could jump on board and use the exploit but we are better than that and refuse to join the crowd. I'd rather do it right and lose than cheat to win, yes I know its not outright cheating but abusing a game exploit that does not work as intended to get ahead is pretty much the same thing -_-