PDA

View Full Version : Need help in placement of heroes strategy

Arindam Ghosh
10-03-2016, 02:52 PM
In my friend list there is a high Elo guy he is using a team of Kane Drall Squiyy and Torr. How to use that team? I am using it but not getting any good results. Maybe I am doing wrong. My friends elo is 900+ and mine is below 650
Torr level 8
Squiy level 4(level 5 soon)
Drall level 2
Kane level 4
Please suggest how to use this team... when to place what hero. To attack in open lane or To attack their heroes etc etc . 🙏🏽 Thanks

Arindam Ghosh
10-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Whether I may attack first if my heroes are activaved or it's a counter attack team??

Zach Dooley
10-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Yeah, don't use Kane. If you rely on a broken hero you'll be lost when it gets fixed. Don't copy people, design you're own team.

Skunkix
10-03-2016, 09:03 PM
May be you just try placing squiy on bottom first to make damage and lurying enemy heroes, just like a damage bait.

Then torr to kill enemy hero or drall to finish game

i guess order is
1squy 2kane 3torr 4 drall

gWorldz
10-04-2016, 01:08 AM
I'll tell you how to use any of the teams that take advantage of the Kane exploit ... :* ... the day they fix it :D

Until then just watch people you play with in arena and you'll see them abuse the exploit over and over and learn how *many* of the high ELO players got there. In most cases its nothing to be proud of or strive to emulate.

A bad player with that team still does 250+ with Torr 500+ with Drall and 100+ per hit with Squy to destroy your heroes in play on the first turn Kane is powered and will usually hit again with Torr in the following move.

There's enough hints in that one sentence to explain every aspect of this build -_-

I'm all for Kane Shaming and have even considered begging for 2 new fox emotions to use OMG and FU foxes would make me so happy to share with exploiters. Hundreds of ELO all because I refuse to play that way, I'd rather earn my victories and feel good about myself having pride in my build than scheme and cheat my way through Theria :angry:

... and to the players that have Kane on their team but purposely avoid the exploit to keep our matches fair, this post nor any others is meant to target you, I salute you 8)

Manuel Chu
10-04-2016, 01:43 AM
Kane exploit caused many division between players hope fix this soon. High rank players1200-1700 now use more kishu masha roku mori team after last patch . i dont know lower and middle rank players

Skunkix
10-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Kane is a top pick for users on 600-800. Same as mori roku and erys

Xerkspking
10-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Kane exploit caused many division between players hope fix this soon. High rank players1200-1700 now use more kishu masha roku mori team after last patch . i dont know lower and middle rank players

Hi Manuel, Whats ur PL ingame name? yes its true that line up is super fast.

Manuel Chu
10-04-2016, 11:03 AM
[PG] kenfa. Xerkspking

Xerkspking
10-04-2016, 11:43 AM
[PG] kenfa. Xerkspking Dang this is so funny question. Sorry friend I did not know your real name only Kenfa, dumb me. hehehehe! Peace!