PDA

View Full Version : Different Stages for Arena

Manuel Chu
10-06-2016, 04:38 AM
i juts playing new level and think will be a great idea if arena have different stages like volcano, desert, sea, mountain and heroes gain a bonus in certain stages like : volcano increase power of red heroes and decrease power of blue heroes , desert increase speed of yellow heroes and decrease resistance of green heroes, every battle will be in a random stage making more challenging pvp

Xerkspking
10-06-2016, 05:40 AM
i juts playing new level and think will be a great idea if arena have different stages like volcano, desert, sea, mountain and heroes gain a bonus in certain stages like : volcano increase power of red heroes and decrease power of blue heroes , desert increase speed of yellow heroes and decrease resistance of green heroes, every battle will be in a random stage making more challenging pvp

Nice idea, nice also for future events. Events like Ice Age Event when heroes with freeze got bonus damage, same idea as above but incorporated in events.

Skunkix
10-06-2016, 06:30 AM

This could be totally awesome, but only if there is randomly diary.

I mean, instead of a different arena stage each fight, a different one each day.
Today fire, tomorrow ice, etc etc etc but always randomized.

sometime like the Victini Wheel (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Victini_(Gates_to_Infinity))

V Wave

The V Wave is a new feature that is introduced when Victini arrives in the Pokémon Paradise. This feature will randomly choose a type each in-game day. Based on the type chosen, the strength of moves is increased and reduction of PP is decreased for all moves of the corresponding type. This will change after each mission or adventure in a dungeon.

You can, however, manipulate it using Victini's V-Roulette in the Pokémon Paradise. By putting money into the roulette, you get more of a chance of the roulette landing on Victini which allows you to choose the specific type of the roulette.

Source (http://www.serebii.net/dungeoninfinity/mechanics.shtml)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
06-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Kobojo is dead so this may most likely not happen

EDIT: I necro'd an old thread