PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Suggestions

Invictus1177
10-06-2016, 11:16 PM
-Guilds!
-Track friend activity
-Specify how much space a hero gets.. I have to test them to see the blocks they need
-More details on some passive, warcry etc skills.. 'provides some life' holds too little info
-List of donated cards. I cant find a place to see how many i have donated.
-Option to delete a chest.

I think i havent mentioned anything that has been already in the game.
Sorry for my english.
:)

gWorldz
10-07-2016, 04:01 AM
Great suggestions, most already been suggested but not all of them together :blush:

Here is one I want ...

- Playback showing all the story that has been completed by the player from the beginning to recap events so far in Quests.

I suggest that because between updates its easy to forget what happened in the story so far. When 51+ was added I had already forgetton what happened in the story so I felt lost with it and didn't bother reading as I went up the quests ladder. Now that there are 300 levels and teh release was staggered I have forgotten allot of the earlier information. Good story needs to be read and remembered its hard to remember the story when were are focused more on the stage details and what we nee d to do to finish it.

I will stop rambling, but I'm sure there are other suggestions that can be added to your list :*)

Skunkix
10-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Im up to everything exept the chest deletion. But there are all awesome ideas,all of them. Plz devs have this in mind!!

Skunkix
10-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Sorry doublepost, but i had another suggestion:

For all the heavens this game needs a MUTE buton to silence anoying enemies. Plz plzzzzzzz

Meo
10-07-2016, 09:50 PM
There's a mute button.

Go to setting and then switch SFX to off.

Invictus1177
10-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Great suggestions too guys.. lets hope some of them will be added..

Skunkix
10-07-2016, 11:21 PM
I mean mute emotes no sound lol