PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Disconnected From Server?

Clawhauser
10-07-2016, 07:39 AM
I was playing ranked and I got an error that I was disconnected from the server. I lost Ranked Points and it took me back to the front screen. I reloaded the game and it seemed to be working fine, so I queued up for ranked again. Same thing happened again. I figured my internet was messing up, so I switched to my Data. Same thing happened AGAIN. So I lost ranked points three times from disconnects. I stopped playing because I didn't want to lose anymore. Is there something wrong with the servers right now, or is it really just me?

[K] Aza
10-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Hello and thank you for reaching out.

We are currently investigating the disconnection issue internally and hope to have a solution soon.
Stay tuned for more information!

Best regards,
James

Klofak
10-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Since the season 1 began I lost approx. 80 points in disconnects.
Hope this is fixed soon as we are loosing points even if the game crashes while loading an arena battle. I'm avoiding these by initially opening campaign battles - and once these open I quit them and go to arena - and the arena battles are loaded without any issues.
Also facing some mid-match disconnects, but these are less frequent than the loading battle crashes.

Wizzbitgxs
10-11-2016, 02:14 AM
Same here.. Lost also allot of ranking points
Due server disconnects.
But why is an user getting punnished
for a server disconnect? Thats rather not really fair
Isnt it? Just a moment ago 8 times after eachother i had discconnects. This way you'll never reach a next season.. Please fix this annoying bug or change the loss in ranking if you cant fix it.

Hai Dao
10-16-2016, 06:50 AM
I have had that same disconnecting problems since 1st season until now. This morning, in just 5 minutes, I got disconnected 5 times in a roll. Played hard but lost too many points. So disappointed and wanna stop playing some times.