PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Crash at 280

Daniel Fair
10-07-2016, 03:34 PM
The game has crashed now four times on my Android box. I can't say that it is because it's underpowered because I have plenty of free memory and a good graphic chip. It's a game crusher because I can't get to 281 if I can't get through 280. Maybe too much fire and red? Anybody else get through it ok?

Thanks in Advance,

Dan Fair

Daniel Fair
10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
The game has crashed now four times on my Android box. I can't say that it is because it's underpowered because I have plenty of free memory and a good graphic chip. It's a game crusher because I can't get to 281 if I can't get through 280. Maybe too much fire and red? Anybody else get through it ok?

Thanks in Advance,

Dan Fair

After a dozen attempts, I found a narrow path of success. I don't think the game likes too much fire and I was using Erys. Everytime the game did crash, my side would have two or three columns on fire and I would have 2 sets of 9 from Erys.

It would be even more difficult to try to do this without Erys.

Ravandel
10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Its known bug/crash. Only chance to complete is it do complete wave 3 in one turn. If it takes longer the game crashes. So you need probably every hero charged and perfect tactic.

I did it with Ku-Luo + Erys + Kiit + Liu. If Kiit wouldn't hit I would need to repeat whole stage again.

[K] Aza
10-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Hello and thank you for your feedback on this issue.

It has now been sent in to the dev team so they can take a look at this.
If you encounter any similar issues on other levels, do let us know as soon as possible by sending a ticket to support tool: https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Thank you for your help!
James

[K] Aza
10-10-2016, 04:50 PM
I am pleased to say that stage 280 should now have been fixed!

Best regards,
James

Meo
10-11-2016, 08:08 PM
I just played it and can tell you the problem is not fixed.

Anubisath
10-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Maybe he meant fixed and ready to apply in the next patch? =)

[K] Aza
10-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Hi guys,

We are investigating this... looks like some users are still experiencing this. Have you tried clearing cache, re-installing the game?
Please send in a ticket about it on our support page so we can gather info about this and pass it on to the dev team: what device, what operating system etc.
https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Thanks for your help!
James

Skunkix
10-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Im not on that level yet but i played a level where enemy cpu had kishu and i was using erys. 2stacked fires on board then kishu lagtivated her skill and my phone explode. Maybe its my phone but i fear kishus skill now, hope not to crash on pvp.

gWorldz
10-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Im not on that level yet but i played a level where enemy cpu had kishu and i was using erys. 2stacked fires on board then kishu lagtivated her skill and my phone explode. Maybe its my phone but i fear kishus skill now, hope not to crash on pvp.

Samsung Note 7?

Robert Farr
10-12-2016, 02:06 PM
I can verify that the problem is better, but still exists. I was able to get to about the 4th turn of level 280 before the crash happened. I am using an iPhone 7 on iOS 10.0.2 running the latest version of Primal Legends. I was battling using Erys, Ku Luo, Liu, and Noren.

Max Lana
10-15-2016, 09:32 AM
dang it! I got through 280 after a thousand times. Liu,Gween did it all.bane and kaag for last stage. and yes KOBOJO allowed me