PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] PVP Becoming Stale. Time for Randomized PVP.

Zach Dooley
10-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Been playing for a couple months now. Level 25, all that good stuff. Honestly PVP is getting boring, I don't know about all of you. When you enter the top two leagues all you see is 3 or 4 of same teams over and over and over again and the only way to beat them is to use the EXACT same teams. There are over 30 Heros here and only 5 or 6 of them are being used. So I propose a an option of A Randomized PVP fights. They automatically select 4 Heros (from your selection) each from a different color for you and your opponent. Also I think the invocation charge should be hidden from opponents until Heros are placed on the board. It's up to the skill of the player to properly and accurately use the random Heros to secure victory. I think this is fair and makes for a more exciting experience. It would also entice players to level up Heros they're not using so more diverse trading would begin and we would focus on all of Heros and not just the few handful that everyone is using. Give me some feedback and let me know what you think and what else could be added.

Manuel Chu
10-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Good idea at level25 i just see the same team kane krys roku mori a random.arena will add fun to the game

Anubisath
10-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Completely agree with this. Would add some fun to the arena since it became really stale lately. Most of my matches are against same heroes. For the last month, and longer, I can safely say that 70% of my opponents had Mori, Roku and Kane in their team. Only difference is usually the fourth hero which is one of the following: Misha, Kishu or Torr.

Skunkix
10-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Maybe a pvp mode about killing heroes like quests. Will prevent a lot of loses for pure damage anf other heroes may be used

Xerkspking
10-10-2016, 05:45 AM
My suggestion is Make 2 PvP options, 1 for normal PvP with global rankings, the other event PvP that implement randomized color PvP for race to Tower top.

Tower PvP mechanics are:

1. To enter Tower we should pay amount of rubies, example 40 rubies
2. Tower have 7 levels
3. Upon entering the tower players should choose heroes 4 times on different race color to form his team to fight with other PvP players that are also available in Tower server.
4. Players are only allowed to lose 2x if not player will exit the Tower but still get the reward that each level have.
5. Let the games begin. :)

Irfan Kusnanto
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Never gonna happen.

They buffed Erys so people would play him more.

The only option is nerfing roku and mori. Kane is already nerfed, btw.

Zach Dooley
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Nerfed, NOT fixed. You shouldn't be able to put him down first and then place your Heros. It doesn't make sense. To use him you should place all 3 Heros and then refill and THEN play Kane (like it use to be). That's enough prerequisites to use such a powerful hero. The way he is now is broken and everyone knows it. I'm so sick explaining this to everyone who tries to justify Kane. If you don't realize he's too OP then you are part of the problem not the solution.

Meo
10-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Random heroes could be a horrible idea. Forget about getting Liu & Wakai. Imagine getting Pyk, Asaro, Styr & Rey.

There's nothing wrong with Mori + Roku. I don't use them but I don't mind seeing them in PvP.

Erys is a pain cause his flames stick around for 3 rounds. They should make it stick around for 2 round max. Enemy when they put it down and then once more when it's your turn but should but put out immediately afterwards.