PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Hack in game

textrice
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Nickname: goodofway5 is heal 10000/10000HP? I mét him

Xerkspking
10-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Nickname: goodofway5 is heal 10000/10000HP? I mét him

Kobojo is alreadyworking in it and has promised to clean these hackers away on the upcoming update/patch.

Lam Phuoc
10-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Dear Tobojo gaming,
First of all i want to sorry because of my sweating but this game become more bullshit everyday with bug and hack.
Today i met a nick name WhiteFox in ranked game, everything normal until he deploy kane with bug ofcourse, then new legend hero, thrall and torr, at his final turn he matched his move and im immediatly lose ? WTF was that, im still have 2 full hero and 200 base hp left that guy using all of his hero already its impossile to match 3 without healer and deal 200 damage, please check this out some kind of new hack and fix kane.
Thank you.

Skunkix
10-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Sometimes damage needed to kill you just killsyou but dont change your hp bar. It happened to me a few times. Not so common bu not so rare.

Lam Phuoc
10-14-2016, 04:20 AM
Sometimes damage needed to kill you just killsyou but dont change your hp bar. It happened to me a few times. Not so common bu not so rare.
Thank you for your reply, but you dont get my point. At my report i said my opponent using all of his hero in his last move, and my base have 200+ left with 2 full health hero, and suddently im lose, i'm sure if that WhiteFox dude finish his move he will be lose when in my turn.

[K] Aza
10-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

Indeed, some people have no honor...
We are currently implementing a fix along with the next patch (very soon) that should make it impossible for people to cheat this way.
In the meantime, do use the "offensive username" report button to signal these players to us.

Best regards,
James