PDA

View Full Version : Fankit Material Request

gWorldz
10-12-2016, 02:10 PM
The Fankit is very nice and we love it but sometimes we want things that weren't included in earlier Fankit releases. please use this thread to request additional material you would like to see in future Fankit releases :D

gWorldz
10-12-2016, 02:12 PM
I would like to see the team of NPC's our team starts with, the shewolf, the squirrel and the stag would make nice additions to the Fankit in my opinion :D

Skunkix
10-12-2016, 02:31 PM
All enemies and allies npc would be exelent, angry racoon, princess kishiaa, the farmer, the elephant diying dude, panther inquisitor, wan and xiao, etc. Plzzz.

Offtopic:
Question, whats the hanzi from wan and xiao? 顽 n 小?

gWorldz
10-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Halloween Stuff :D

Would love to have Halloween Portal skins for the heroes and the MP3 audio for Portals would be great too :D

gWorldz
10-19-2016, 01:58 PM
New hero skins would be sweet to if Shi Chasqa Uku and Cipai could be added would be great.

Halloween stuff is really nice and building skins and the Portal chest in transparent would be too sweet ... if we are allowed at least understand if we can't have them though --'

[K] Aza
10-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Thank you for your requests. We have updated the fankit with as many of these as we could.

Enjoy => http://www.primal-legends.com/medias/fankit_primal_legends.zip

The PL Team

gWorldz
10-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Awesome update to the Fan Kit thank you James really appreciated going to see if I can make some nice Desktop Backgrounds to share :*)

gWorldz
10-21-2016, 08:00 AM
In the next update would be nice to have the other chest from the shop and arena if possible :D

gWorldz
10-21-2016, 11:37 AM
On Telegram, they wanted us to ask about the soldiers units from our field and arena ranks being added in a future fan kit.

Thanks again for being so generous with the material in the kits we truly love and enjoy it all :D

Zach Dooley
10-23-2016, 04:10 AM
I want to put in a request of the "hand/paw print" loading/connecting sign.

gWorldz
11-17-2016, 04:55 PM
All current request for additions to the Fankit are ...

• New Heros - Chasqa, Shi, Uku, Cipai, Saru, Wan and Xiao basic and evolved versions.
• Panther Inquisitor and other bosses from Quests.
• The Various standard chest from locksmith and shop.
• The "hand/paw print" loading/connecting sign.
* The Draw, Defeat, Surrender and Victory signs from the end of the matches would also be great for us.
* The music played when we are defeated was a request at one point also.

gWorldz
11-17-2016, 05:00 PM
• Red Dungeon Portal stuff would be nice too :D

Ravandel
12-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Also I don't see old heroes in FanKit like Arpa. Haven't checked all, but take a note pls.

[K] BlueSky
12-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Dear Commanders,

Our FanKit was just updated with new content, available from this link (http://www.primal-legends.com/medias/fankit_primal_legends.zip).

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything you'd like added (although I am still working through all the requested items with a backlog)...

gWorldz
12-16-2016, 12:30 AM
BlueSky;65267']Dear Commanders,

Our FanKit was just updated with new content, available from this link (http://www.primal-legends.com/medias/fankit_primal_legends.zip).

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything you'd like added (although I am still working through all the requested items with a backlog)...

Very nice additions to the Fankit, thanks for all the new material :D

kjuzino
12-16-2016, 09:13 AM
Great Generals,
thanks so much for more content. I love this game :)

[K] BlueSky
12-16-2016, 05:34 PM
We hope to see another one of your awesome creation, Commander kjuzino :)

gWorldz
01-17-2017, 02:02 AM
Is there any chance we could get the the new Phoenix shield, the portal tree and all the heroes that haven't been included yet from the town added to the next fankit release?

Skunkix
03-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Can we have thw buttons of random arena constructed arena and friend battles?
Thanks!

[K] BlueSky
03-03-2017, 04:28 PM
The FanKit has been updated with new content! ;)

http://www.primal-legends.com/medias/fankit_primal_legends.zip

gWorldz
03-07-2017, 01:05 PM
I know allot of this probably won't be possible I just wanted to list allot of the things I've always wanted and hope for the best, the main request is just for the missing event backgrounds and any available items for the resources directory but here's a list of things I've wished I had at one point or another ...

Green and Yellow Event backgrounds
Event Chests - Like the Halloween ones
Town Buildings
Shop Items
League Chest
Leaderboard Trophies
Small Header images - ELO Swords/Shield, Coin, Gem
Any of the items that appear on stages like barrels, bombs, weeds and rocks - can get these myself but they are really small :\

... as always, thanks for everything, we love all the items you are able to share and understand when things aren't available :D

Skunkix
03-26-2017, 05:43 PM
Will ask some heroes with the case (golden frame).

Isiaaki
Squy
Krys
Mandra
Yar
Missar
Saru
Outi
Kortex
Tai
Cipai
Rod
Komeul
Styr
Arpa
Ned
Stortan
Saal
Skunkix
Sarkamin
Savis
Souhel

Some heroes are on the fankit but not witht he golden frame if you could, please add the case too. Other heroes are not there :P

Also would like to ask (if possible) to add the buttons of Random Pvp and Constructed Pvp. Aand phoenix league icon.

Thanks!!!