PDA

View Full Version : Emotes are pointless

Maxtrong
10-16-2016, 10:00 AM
And annoying. Can we just ditch them? I get wanting to taunt, but people just use it to spam and try to block your view of their board. It doesn't work, it's just annoying, so why even have it?

Skunkix
10-16-2016, 05:40 PM
Emotes are nice and cute but there is a huge needing of 'mute enemy' button to avoid spamers

Clawhauser
10-17-2016, 08:24 AM
So far they only seem useful for BMing your opponent XD Maybe it's due to the lack of emote choices?

gWorldz
10-17-2016, 12:12 PM
I love the emotes but feel their aren't enough choices and the ones we have can be insulting and infuriating. I think we need 4 more emotes to choose from WTF, OMG, FU and Smile emotes would make them perfect and definitely want a mute option.

Meo
10-17-2016, 09:05 PM
I feel like more emotes are need but yeah maybe some anti-spam could be put in place (like maximum 7 per minute).

P.S. I admit I have spammed people with the angry emotes when they exploited Kane. Otherwise usually I use the thumbs up emote

gWorldz
10-17-2016, 09:35 PM
I feel like more emotes are need but yeah maybe some anti-spam could be put in place (like maximum 7 per minute).

P.S. I admit I have spammed people with the angry emotes when they exploited Kane. Otherwise usually I use the thumbs up emote

Exactly! :angry:

Xerkspking
10-19-2016, 06:24 AM
i only do emotes to great opponents then also to express hate on Kane before update. :)