PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Since the new Halloween look

John Kimble
10-19-2016, 05:42 AM
I thought I was losing my mind when I logged on earlier today and played a few rounds and I noticed that three of my mutants that lost all of their health last night, were nowhere near completely healed today, as if I was not using any power-ups for health at all. I've just completed the challenges today and noticed a few more things that make me believe that since the new look for Halloween, the game is suffering from more glitches, e.g. health restoration, XP power-ups do not work and adding of icons of an extra power-up.
I do like this new style for Halloween and words of well done go to you designers.

Meo
10-19-2016, 04:04 PM
And did the quest also go away? I was on quest 13/14 to win 25 PvP fights for 5 challenge hall tokens and before I could finish it, it disappeared on me.

Vickey Knight
10-19-2016, 04:25 PM
THE MISSIONS ARE BACK

Paulo Leitao
10-19-2016, 10:24 PM
i was already over 40 in this pvp event and today they reseted it, or was it just another bug ? 3 days of work for nothing.

John Kimble
10-20-2016, 11:57 AM
i was already over 40 in this pvp event and today they reseted it, or was it just another bug ? 3 days of work for nothing.

PvP? Are you meaning PvE? I'll have a look at mine and get back to you.

John Kimble
10-20-2016, 12:30 PM

My PvE is still at the same level before the glitch ;)