PDA

View Full Version : Returned To MGG Forums.

Mr Illuminati
10-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Hello MGG World , I Am Really Sorry For The Lack of Activity Recently , This Is Due To Family Problems , However , I Am Now Back & Continuing To Play MGG , I Have Been Making Process On My Profile With New Mutants & Other Stuff

Its Good To Be Back!!

John Kimble
10-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Hello MGG World , I Am Really Sorry For The Lack of Activity Recently , This Is Due To Family Problems , However , I Am Now Back & Continuing To Play MGG , I Have Been Making Process On My Profile With New Mutants & Other Stuff

Its Good To Be Back!!

Great too have you back Mr. Illuminati. Hope you're having fun :)

Mr Illuminati
10-23-2016, 09:19 PM
Great too have you back Mr. Illuminati. Hope you're having fun :)

Thank You , However , My Answer To Having Fun Is NO! I Started A Rooftop Idea & Now i Wish I Never XD

John Kimble
10-24-2016, 07:01 AM
Thank You , However , My Answer To Having Fun Is NO! I Started A Rooftop Idea & Now i Wish I Never XD

Not going along as planned? Well that's no good. I can't remember how you were intending of setting your rooftop. It was with Sabers and Zoomorphs wasn't it?

Mr Illuminati
10-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Not going along as planned? Well that's no good. I can't remember how you were intending of setting your rooftop. It was with Sabers and Zoomorphs wasn't it?

I Am Doing Three Compounds With Certain Mutants.

Example - I Have Three Conpounds With 10 Gold Muddypeats , Three Compounds With 11 Gold Chantaclers & One Platinum & So On.

However , I Keep Changing My Mind On What Mutants To Have XD

So Far Ive Decided These

Asaylan - Done
Chanteclers - Done
Footbots - Done
Muddypeats - Two Off Completing
Viper
Queen Sylivda
Aran ( Or Whatever Shes Called XD )
And The New Legendary With The Cannon On Its Back.