PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] What's with the new PvP Event???

John Kimble
10-24-2016, 09:09 AM
The structure of the PvP Events are getting worse. First they change it so that the mutant reward is a challenge to get and now the jackpot tokens are taken away. I for one, as stated in my last post, will not be participating in the PvP, especially now.
Let me point this out to you all.....
First the jackpot tokens were harder to get when Kobojo decided to change the drop rate in the Black Hole.
Then they bring along a new Slots area where you have to use 100 tokens in the Mutants Madness.
And NOW they remove the jackpot tokens from the PvP.
What's next, removing the jackpot tokens from the PvE?
How are us fans of the game suppose to get the jackpot tokens now?
I think I have said this before and if I have, I shall say it again, there seems to be a lack of fun in the game compared to what it use to be. Games are suppose to be fun, aren't they?
Please make the right kind of changes before it's too late.
-_-

Mr Illuminati
10-24-2016, 05:09 PM
The New PvP Rewards Wont Be The Same All The Time , But TBH Id Prefer The 1,000 Gold ( Added 500 ) To Final Reward Rather Then 10 Jackpot Tokens , I Personally Never Use Jackpot Tokens , 100 For The Mutants Slots Is Over Priced , But Id Rather Pay The 350 Gold , People Say 350 Gold Is Alot But Its Not Compared To The 750 For The Chests Or 1,000 + For A Store Mutant , I Think The PvP Rewards Are Decent At The Moment.

Meo
10-24-2016, 05:11 PM
I forgot how much Jackpot Tokens they gave but 2 weeks worth of free spin is more than what you would receive normally via PvP.

And since the exchange office doesn't change mutants for like half a year or so, you should be able to get all the tokens to exchange for the 2 mutants (worth 250 tokens together)

John Kimble
10-25-2016, 12:02 AM
The New PvP Rewards Wont Be The Same All The Time , But TBH Id Prefer The 1,000 Gold ( Added 500 ) To Final Reward Rather Then 10 Jackpot Tokens , I Personally Never Use Jackpot Tokens , 100 For The Mutants Slots Is Over Priced , But Id Rather Pay The 350 Gold , People Say 350 Gold Is Alot But Its Not Compared To The 750 For The Chests Or 1,000 + For A Store Mutant , I Think The PvP Rewards Are Decent At The Moment.

Yes the Grand Master reward is fantastic, I mean, 1,000 gold is pretty good, but to replace the 10 Jackpot tokens with a +3 Retaliate Orb is silly. The thing to think about here is, that not everyone is at the same level, which means a +3 orb is not a good choice for a lower level player.
I liked the old classic setup with the rewards,10 Jackpot tokens, 1 Reactor token, Mutant reward, 500 gold and a platinum star. I do understand that this current PvP reward system won't be an ongoing thing, I was so frustrated, more so during the last few days of the last PvP. ;)

Mr Illuminati
10-25-2016, 01:18 AM
Yes the Grand Master reward is fantastic, I mean, 1,000 gold is pretty good, but to replace the 10 Jackpot tokens with a +3 Retaliate Orb is silly. The thing to think about here is, that not everyone is at the same level, which means a +3 orb is not a good choice for a lower level player.
I liked the old classic setup with the rewards,10 Jackpot tokens, 1 Reactor token, Mutant reward, 500 gold and a platinum star. I do understand that this current PvP reward system won't be an ongoing thing, I was so frustrated, more so during the last few days of the last PvP. ;)

I Agree With Your Rewards Choice , They Where The Best Ones! , Hopefully They Will Come Back , I Need More Platinum Mutants , I Mean Ive Almost Hit 60 , Only Have Two Platinum Stars Left :-(