PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Forum Features

Skunkix
10-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Hello pals, on this thread i will make a petition to the devs but not for the game itself, instead i will ask some modifications on the forum!

I believe Edit time its way to short, almost all forums i visited before have an endless or really long edit time and i think its necessary. Specially if you have to do several multipost instead of editing first post.

Second petition is the feature on forum. This comand will help a lot to everyone. People who may read this forum on phone will be really grateful to have images inside a Spoiler Box

I hope you guys agree with this too
Cheers

[K] BlueSky
10-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Skunkix!

Although short-term improvements are off the table for now, we're definitely keeping this as a side note and will keep it in mind when upgrading our forums ;)

gWorldz
10-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Definitely agree with these suggestions I been around for a while now and have always wanted the bbCode.

Edit time is something I want extended to but not necessarily to the extent suggested. I think the restriction minimizes spam and troll post that get edited before admin/mods can deal with them or editing old post that only newer users unfamiliar with our standards will see before us. Many forums that are intended for younger posters will have edit limits, though I have never seen any as short as this forums 2 minute limit o.O

I'd suggest going with established standards of 10 minutes, 60 minutes or 24 hours for post editing, that's my 2 cents ;)

Skunkix
10-25-2016, 07:58 PM
. I think the restriction minimizes spam and troll post that get edited before admin/mods can deal with them or editing old post that only newer users unfamiliar with our standards will see before us.
Mods can see edited posts

gWorldz
10-25-2016, 08:04 PM
Mods can see edited posts
Yes but they have to know they need to and its not much fun rolling back to see what was there, I've not used this platform much so I don't know how hard it is many forums don't have the ability to roll back a single post to see what was there unless they roll back the entire forum, either way its a hassle for forum staff -_-

Meo
10-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Yeah, there's a need to extend the edit time somewhat. Sometimes you remember another point to add but edit time has already expired and you need to make a new post and that is rather spammy.