PDA

View Full Version : How to use the Kane Falkar Kishu Masha Build of Cashmoney

Arindam Ghosh
10-24-2016, 08:36 PM
Current pvp topper cashmoney is using a team of falkar 2 kishu 3 masha 8and kane 6. He is going up and up. I tried to mimic his build with same level heroes but struggling to get above 750. How to use that deck? Will I put kishu only at start and wait for enemy hero? Or use both kishu and masha in the beginning. Need help to touch the bear league 900 mark till season ends.

Meo
10-24-2016, 11:38 PM
You must've fought them to know their team, right? When you fought them, what did they do?

This is my personal feeling but I think the decision to use Masha depends on the colour of the opponent's heroes and when you are able to put them out. I wouldn't put her out if it's my final turn of the round (unless they only have green heroes left to activate)

The bane of my existence is an all blue team consisting of Mori, Tai, Roku, Tais.

Ravandel
10-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Bait and nuke with Kishu/Masha + finish with heroes with Kane + Falkar. Use Falkar mainly with Kane buff to one shot enemy hero.

Arindam Ghosh
10-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Bait and nuke with Kishu/Masha + finish with heroes with Kane + Falkar. Use Falkar mainly with Kane buff to one shot enemy hero.

Do I place them side by side? My problem is kane isn't Ready mostly and enemy reds are hunting me. When falkar is up and I place him it's just a matter of time I am already dead. :(

Ravandel
10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
You need to be good at cascading with this build. If you don't charge Masha & Kishu in your first turn most of times, you won't go far with this build. Point is you go with huge dmg with Kishu and Masha at start, enemy need to react, and you then take down enemy hero / heroes with Falkar & Kane combo. I tried to use it, and I normally won't put Falkar until Erys appear. You need to also attack enemy heroes with buffed units.

Thats how I think it works, but I am using modified version of this without Kane (mono yellow) and I am around 1k with this.

Arindam Ghosh
10-25-2016, 05:59 PM
You need to be good at cascading with this build. If you don't charge Masha & Kishu in your first turn most of times, you won't go far with this build. Point is you go with huge dmg with Kishu and Masha at start, enemy need to react, and you then take down enemy hero / heroes with Falkar & Kane combo. I tried to use it, and I normally won't put Falkar until Erys appear. You need to also attack enemy heroes with buffed units.

Thats how I think it works, but I am using modified version of this without Kane (mono yellow) and I am around 1k with this.

OK bro I will try ur build. I am not good at cascading. So will I have any chance with your build? Do u put torr early? I am frustrated as I am seeing cashmoney going up to 1200 and I am going down from 850 to 725 and still falling...

Ravandel
10-25-2016, 09:59 PM
Yes that build contains Torr, I was sticking around 1k with it. But atm trying build for this season so changing it a lot. Over 900+ you need to know how to cascade if you want to go up to 1k.

Btw are you on our Telegram chat?