PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Kishu is so OP

kjuzino
10-25-2016, 07:44 AM
Hi,
I have problem with Kishu´s ability. I think, she is too much OP. Her ability is the best in the game. More better than NOREN, more better then NED.
Team Kobojo, do you fix it?
Someone have the same opinion?
Or Kishu is only the best character in the game? :D

[K] BlueSky
10-25-2016, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely share it with our Game Designers ;)

DestroyerNL
10-25-2016, 02:05 PM
Hi,
I have problem with Kishu´s ability. I think, she is too much OP. Her ability is the best in the game. More better than NOREN, more better then NED.
Team Kobojo, do you fix it?
Someone have the same opinion?
Or Kishu is only the best character in the game? :D

That's a bit of a rant. He's plenty hard to upgrade so not much chance of getting really out of hand. It's also one of the easiest heroes to kill. I personally think Ned is MUCH better.

- Erik

Meo
10-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Kishi I don't think is OP (she's an interesting and a dilemna). Personally I always try to leave her alive, her death rattle is much more threatening than her ability.

paul
10-29-2016, 09:04 AM
When you meet Krys,you will know what op mean.

kjuzino
10-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi guyz, when me oponent has a Kishu, it always win. Kishu is really over power +5 for all soldiers on 1 level, really? It is 360 damage in the board without any heroes. It is so much...

Javan Lee
11-01-2016, 05:50 AM
I don't think Kishu is OP. The life is short, it occupies 2 tiles which made it an easy target for any opponent. I felt Roku was revised too many times. First it was the health and now the activation. If there is so much revision, might as well revise Erys as well.

Ravenheart
11-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Kishu is far from OP. Especially since there's a lot of players with Erys on their Team nowadays. Krys on the other hand . . .