PDA

View Full Version : Help with yet another level

Pavel Ivanov
10-25-2016, 07:50 PM
i need help with level 76 sorry that i am asking for help so soon after the last time but i don't think i have much time to get to level 17 and there are just so many levels that spike the dificulty so any help and suggestions for this and following dificulty spikes your help is greatly appreciated by me.

Meo
10-25-2016, 08:46 PM
All red team like level 49 because I prefer to focus on one colour. I used Hiro, Kiit, Kaala, Squy (all chance/luck base). If you want more control you can substitute one of them for Torr, he activates pretty fast and you only need to move him one over in round 2.

gWorldz
10-25-2016, 09:23 PM
i need help with level 76 sorry that i am asking for help so soon after the last time but i don't think i have much time to get to level 17 and there are just so many levels that spike the dificulty so any help and suggestions for this and following dificulty spikes your help is greatly appreciated by me.

Erys Wakaii Kiit Hiru or Kaala or Noren

Mori is good in place of Wakaii instead for the last board since you only get to use him to kill the opponents heroes or a single hit or 2 on the final board o.O