PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] THE problem IS SO critical, SO LONG TIME TO fix!WELLDONE

maxlana
10-26-2016, 06:58 PM
I dont know what KOBOJO is working on! gem selling? or making the game attractive to more and more player. im frustruated of crashing fr arena. ITS been YEARs when you addressed the problem already! i swear I cursed you devs so many times

Skunkix
10-26-2016, 07:24 PM
have you tryed the leadboard fix?

A tip take few seconds and look global ranking then press to arena battles

This worked really fine for me

maxlana
10-26-2016, 07:31 PM
have you tryed the leadboard fix?

This worked really fine for me

no it didnt work for me.im a good guy btw

Meo
10-26-2016, 11:12 PM
no it didnt work for me.im a good guy btw

I find that it doesn't work during your second time/match. So if you won/lost one...the second time around you always get disconnected. Could be me though.

Today I also got 2 disconnects while I was able to witness my opponent's moves. What the hell is that about?

Meo
10-26-2016, 11:18 PM
Edit: The 2nd time around you usually crash, not disconnected. (just incause it causes confusion)

[K] BlueSky
10-27-2016, 10:10 AM
A stability update will be deployed very shortly addressing this issue, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback.

UPDATE; stability and connectivity improvements are now live on Android and will be live in a few days on iOS.

Please do let us know of how you get on with your game experience moving forward, the feedback is highly appreciated!

JB48
10-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Fix the god damn lack of yellow tiles every single match!