PDA

View Full Version : Back to level 0?

Heiko Fischer
10-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Why is the left world restarting, I was already at level 58. I still wanted to reach with the remaining level 100 for the Challengeship for my 10 challengeships. Now I'm back level 0. Why? Do you think I have so much time that I can spend hours every day here? Yesterday there was still 2 days running. Now it is new and am at level 0. Apologies for the Translator.

Best regards

Mr Illuminati
10-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Why is the left world restarting, I was already at level 58. I still wanted to reach with the remaining level 100 for the Challengeship for my 10 challengeships. Now I'm back level 0. Why? Do you think I have so much time that I can spend hours every day here? Yesterday there was still 2 days running. Now it is new and am at level 0. Apologies for the Translator.

Best regards

They Are Three Challenges That Give You Challenge Tokens , The One You Mean Shouldnt Have Reset.

Mobile Device App :

Kill The App From Multi Tasking & Re Open The App This Should Fix It.

Facebook App :

Try Refreshing The Page OR Logging Out Of Your Facebook Account & Relog , This Should Fix Your Problem.

Hope This Helps!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati

Heiko Fischer
10-27-2016, 06:41 PM
They Are Three Challenges That Give You Challenge Tokens , The One You Mean Shouldnt Have Reset.

Mobile Device App :

Kill The App From Multi Tasking & Re Open The App This Should Fix It.

Facebook App :

Try Refreshing The Page OR Logging Out Of Your Facebook Account & Relog , This Should Fix Your Problem.

Hope This Helps!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati
Thank you for help

Mr Illuminati
10-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Thank you for help

Your Welcome , I Hope One Of The Methods Worked For You.