PDA

View Full Version : Fix the yellow lack of tiles late in games!

JB48
10-27-2016, 11:02 PM
Every single game, i get the opponent to 300-400 and im at 800 plus and i end up losing most time cuz im not getting any yellow tiles
Ill do conbinations of 7 and up tiles 3 times in my turns and maybe 1 or 2 yellow tiles will fall
Thats 1-2 out of 20 plus tiles falling!
And thats every single match, very annoying.
Also why is it when i face a low ranked player in 600-700 i get easy combination to start and do massive dmg and whenever i face
Someone in 800 +. Ive got nothing to start! These things happen wayyyy too often to be just random occurences!

Meo
10-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Just bad luck?

I use 3 yellow heroes and don't notice this.

JB48
10-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Just bad luck?

I use 3 yellow heroes and don't notice this.

Bad luck? When its 9 out of 10 games, takes me 3 turns to fill my gauges late in games. Brutal! And they fill mori and roku twice a turn! Tough to win when the opponent can use ability twice as much!

Meo
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Well...I seem to notice yellow tiles dropping at a surprisingly lower rate when you go second. My gauge for Kishu doesn't fill until mid to end of my second turn and Torr until my 3rd turn around. Now I don't know if it's just the first player is super good at destroying my yellow tiles or what or if I'm just paying special attention to these occurences. So yeah, my problem is different from yours.

JB48
10-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Well...I seem to notice yellow tiles dropping at a surprisingly lower rate when you go second. My gauge for Kishu doesn't fill until mid to end of my second turn and Torr until my 3rd turn around. Now I don't know if it's just the first player is super good at destroying my yellow tiles or what or if I'm just paying special attention to these occurences. So yeah, my problem is different from yours.

Just took me until my 3rd turn to fill my 45 yellow gauge, While the other guy has all red and fill them 3 times on 3 moves!
Maybe they saw yellow heroes were winning more matches overall and wasnt sure hwo to fix it so they lowered yellow drop rate a bit,
I see red and blue drop a whole lot! Green not as much, maybe why no one uses green decks anymore!

Meo
10-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Well, blue decks later in the game with Mori and Roku is pretty easy to fill up. Mori does +40-some, Roku does +10-ish combined with the original +5 you could easily activate Mori again once you activiate Mori + Roku since their activation is like 60+

Kiit, Kaala, Isiaaki (all these red guys) are like 40-some to activate. Pretty low and if you killed a Kishu before it takes like a 4 red tile combo to activate them.

I've went against a guy that activated Kishu and Misha 3 times during their turn and I was killed with 1000+HP damage.

JB48
10-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Bad luck? When its 9 out of 10 games, takes me 3 turns to fill my gauges late in games. Brutal! And they fill mori and roku twice a turn! Tough to win when the opponent can use ability twice as much!

Its crazy, just faced 3 straight guys 900 +. Basically no yellow was dropping on my board for 3 turns!

gWorldz
10-28-2016, 10:53 PM
I get no yellow early in the matches lately and then near the end when its too late to pull the win I get all the yellow I need and then some ... just random -_-

Meo
10-28-2016, 11:07 PM
I've been pretty lucky since I've changed my strategy. I've crawled 140 pts base on a mostly yellow team.

Skunkix
10-29-2016, 12:20 AM
I believe spawn of colour is proportional to heroes color. To avoid überchargin heroes the rng reduces the chance of a colour if you have it. Look blue teams with full green board for example. This is just a theory i would like to have a confirm from any K.

JB48
10-29-2016, 01:09 AM
I believe spawn of colour is proportional to heroes color. To avoid überchargin heroes the rng reduces the chance of a colour if you have it. Look blue teams with full green board for example. This is just a theory i would like to have a confirm from any K.

Possible, again just finished playing a guy in th 900. Late in game, i couldnt do a single yellow match in my 3 turns, even after making big combos dropping 10+ new tiles, 1 or 2 yellow would drop, frustrating As hell!

JB48
10-29-2016, 03:12 AM
Possible, again just finished playing a guy in th 900. Late in game, i couldnt do a single yellow match in my 3 turns, even after making big combos dropping 10+ new tiles, 1 or 2 yellow would drop, frustrating As hell!

Now opponent cleared all but like 10 tiles off my board, when its my turn and all my tiles falls, not a single yellow! Like wtf, 0 yellow?, its bullshit