PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] The Hero Balance / Rework Thread!

Skunkix
10-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Hello guys lets start this good thread, im sure it will be really usefull for everyone of us =]

What do we post here?
Here we will post our ideas / thinkings about the heroes and what change you would do to them. This mean you may be worried about some balance issues regarding some characters, like for example a too used hero or a never used hero. "How would you fix it?"
For example: "I would like to see Harron more used on pvp, i believe adding this pasive can make it better" or "Horis is a really used hero maybe if we lower its damage a bit..." etc

How do I post my ideas?
First try to do your post the clearest and cleanest as posible. Second you must try to argument something logical about the change you propose. Let me give you some do and do not examples:

DO NOT:
GUYS OMG MORIISSOOP PLZREWORK THAT HERO SHE KILLED ME ONE HUNDREDTURNSagfater y droped my bane and bane is a dog it should do damage not heal like the rat and why does she not have boobs wtf guys where are her legs maybe is a boy its too strong it killed me after 95turns and i couldnt drop my noren and drall and ned wtf blue is so blue im not blue omg so cheater plz fix mori i dont like her

DO:
Hi guys i got some ideas for Harron, i believe he may be a bit overpower let me show why:
-He is a normal hero and its easily leveled up.
-His damage is high comparing to XX for the same gauge
-Maybe adding him a pasive instead of a XX

Two different points of view may both be righ
Remember people have differents point of view about how to play this game. Be always respectful.

Dont be shy!
If you have an idea post it! You may help us all! Just remember sometimes people pretends to not see the emperor's naked body. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes)

Remember!: This thead is about existing heroes balance. If you have a new hero idea we have another thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14886-Community-Hero-Creation) for that. Also this thread is about HEROES balance, not about game issues.

Have fun and share your ideas!

Meo
10-28-2016, 08:28 PM
ASARO since there's a thread talking about him. Make his activation bar higher but the damage he is able grant higher cause +5 attack isn't going to really make or break anyone and since he only increases his own health (I feel he's rather useless).

>_<

Next point is not so much a fix but I just want confirmation since I don't have MIRGA. But is MIRGA and TAI basically the same? With Mirga being the better version since she haves lower activation bar, higher health and better healing?

Manuel Chu
10-28-2016, 09:29 PM
mirga and tai is not the same read carefully mirga warcry ;)

Manuel Chu
10-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Tai : speed up heroes powers. Mirga :speed up heroes summon to board

Meo
10-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Always thought activation and invocation was the same (at least that's how Kishu's death cry seems to work). Good to know, she's mainly useful with guys like Ned/Noren I guess

Skunkix
10-29-2016, 01:59 AM
Pyk and Styr need a bit of love. These are good heroes but they are really hard to place on a team. The big wide area make them easily targeted by enemies and aoes. I believe rebalancing a bit more they skills or adding them up a few modification of deathrattle or pasives. Let me show what i have in mind

Pyk:
Stats:same.
Skill:maybe a bit more % of reduced damage may be nice
Deathrattle: same as now (n/a)
Even with more % its an easy kill right? Just 2 turns of erys or a lucky kaala should do the trick. What if we add some tricky passive? We talked a few times about some hero able to reflect damage to enemies. What if....
Passive: Reflect some damage to enemy hp pool. Example 20%. Everytime he is hit he will reflect some of damage he recive to the enemy.
For example if he( Level 1 Pyk) is hit by one Shuras(Lvl 1 Shura) shurikens, [40-(40*10/100)]=36 damage will be done to pyk.
Now adding this passive this hit to him would also done 7of damage to enemy hp (36*20/100)=7.2
You maty think But hey 7hp is useless but now think everytime he is hit he will poke enemy. plus if he is perma healed it could be a endles poke. Not too much but at least anoying enough. I believe with this passive we should be seeing more of this hero on pvp.

Stry:
The only thing i would change to him is his death rattle.
Deathrattle: Grants a large amout of life to allied heroes and allied player.
I believe with this little modification we should see more of this hero on pvp. Doing this modification may make him a really good tide changer played on mid-late game.

What do you think guys?

Meo
10-31-2016, 04:22 PM
Krys:
I feel that right now he's a bit OP.
They had him right, a day or two ago when his flames would disappear upon his death, I think they should bring that back effect. It would making using him or not a more difficult choice.

Xerkspking
11-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Krys:
I feel that right now he's a bit OP.
They had him right, a day or two ago when his flames would disappear upon his death, I think they should bring that back effect. It would making using him or not a more difficult choice.

I guess u mean Erys, coz Krys don't inflame.

Meo
11-01-2016, 04:04 PM
I guess u mean Erys, coz Krys don't inflame.

Yeah, you're right. Remembered the name wrong

Ravenheart
11-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Krys is also OP. I've fought with Xerks here several times now and there's no way to beat the "ALL BLUE" line-up after they have their gauges full. I mean I had an experience where I still had 1000+ HP left and this guy 1 turn KO'ed me T_T

Meo
11-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Xerks changed his/her team.

Krys by himself isn't OP (personally I hate Kiit more) but that team was so annoyingly dangerous mainly because of Tai & the combo of Roku/Mori. Tai grants life and lowers activation. If there's a blue in the middle Mori would've +51 or more health to it, so when Roku is used last, Tai/Krys/Mori all which only needs 60 to activate would be reactivated.

EDIT: The only way to beat this all blue combo is hope blue doesn't drop cause if it does I had 1100+ HP destroyed in a single round.

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 12:22 AM
IMO falkar is way OP... being able to inflict that sort of damage on a hero from anywhere on the board with only needing a many tiles as he does seems to me unbalanced....
I don't have him or noren or any of the real strong ones but can be competitive in most battle but when they have falkar it always seems to be a tipping point. I like the challenge of taking on stronger teams..
also I think Kiit charges too quickly, I don't like to use him but I see 90% of the teams I battle tend to use him and I assume because of his reasonably high damage and quick charge

Meo
11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
IMO falkar is way OP... being able to inflict that sort of damage on a hero from anywhere on the board with only needing a many tiles as he does seems to me unbalanced....
I don't have him or noren or any of the real strong ones but can be competitive in most battle but when they have falkar it always seems to be a tipping point. I like the challenge of taking on stronger teams..
also I think Kiit charges too quickly, I don't like to use him but I see 90% of the teams I battle tend to use him and I assume because of his reasonably high damage and quick charge

I do use Falkar but he's not really OP for the single reason that he targets the hero with the LEAST health and not the most. Sucks when you activate him and he takes out a guy with 43 health left. Plus most people's lowest health hero is usually Kishu and I personally fear Kishu's death rattle more than her ability.

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 01:02 AM
yeah the targeting the weakest does bring the balance back a bit but how i think he is OP'd is that he is easily recharged in a turn and i dont have any hero at all that can survive 2 attacks... i just think that one of these 3 things would balance him (i would prob change my mind if i had him tho) 1. more tiles to charge 2. slightly less power in the attack or 3. somehow limiting where he can hit on the board given his position on the opponents....
just my opinion
funny thing too I never realised Kishu had a death rattle! LOL. I use him maybe half the time I battle and usually take him out early if an opponent is using him. I had to just look it up. wow. I'll be taking that into consideration now

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 08:51 PM
theres also a particular team of heroes Im seeing pop up a bit, the Torr, Drall, Noren and powered up with Kane. when they are all charged they can take like 85% of health a the start of a turn then usually one or more can get recharged in that turn and I don't have a chance...
individually I wouldn't think they were OP'd, well maybe Noren, but put them together and Its nearly impossible to win that match. I'm curious what anybody else thinks about that

hnnng
11-19-2016, 09:09 PM
theres also a particular team of heroes Im seeing pop up a bit, the Torr, Drall, Noren and powered up with Kane. when they are all charged they can take like 85% of health a the start of a turn then usually one or more can get recharged in that turn and I don't have a chance...
individually I wouldn't think they were OP'd, well maybe Noren, but put them together and Its nearly impossible to win that match. I'm curious what anybody else thinks about that

This is exactly why I think that Kobojo should rework the team system and allocate numbers to each character. For example: say at level 1 you can have 10 points to make up a team and this increases by 1 for every level you have (so level 10 would = 20 points. Then assign Torr 3 points, Drall 11, Kane 8, and Noren 14. This way you can't have all four of them on the team unless you are at least level 26.

This will help limit the amount of meta decks and OP decks out there right off the bat.

ALSO - Please look into balancing Gyle. It is ridiculous that his charge is 92....for a rare. Mori and Masha charge up tiles 2 or 3 times his amount and cost much less to power them up.

Thanks!

Meo
11-19-2016, 10:41 PM
So the high level you are, the bigger advantage you can have? Being able to have a better combo team + higher HP points? It takes quite a bit of grinding to get to level 25, so I feel making it so people of lower level can't use a certain combo isn't going to help matters at all.

If we're talking teams combos that are a pain, I go with Tai, Mori, Roku, Krys. There's a certain guaranteed (non-cheating) way to play this combo so that once it's summon you are guaranteed to lose 1000HP+ and even if by chance you survive, you won't be able to kill their hero, You can't get enough damage to kill them.

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 11:49 PM
I like the idea of having points allocated to the heroes but as just one universal point system for all, not an increase as level increases. We already gain health and the ability to get new heroes with level increases but its a good idea, it would need to be thoroughly thought out. It was open up what abilities heroes could have, like kobojo could create a superstrong hero but has the highest points possible so would have to be teamed up with realy weak heroes...

Gyle, my favourite hero i can't use because of that ridiculous charge amount with low health.... either reduce the charge or increase the health would make him usable, i have him at level 5 and still cant find a team to fit him into

meo yeah I that combo is the most common i come across, well at least the Tai, Mori, Roku. There is a few different heroes people use for their fourth that are all effective. I never mind too much always have erys and after they attack if i can get a double charge on him i usally take out two or 3 of their heroes and come through with the win.... but when they get multiple blue charges your pretty screwed... having mori or kishu or even sokal is handy against them if you get em out first to charge up tiles as it blocks a lot of the damage and opens them up to be attacked...
I'm probably only a slightly better then average player so my strategies may not be the best too

Meo
11-20-2016, 05:36 AM
Gyle, my favourite hero i can't use because of that ridiculous charge amount with low health.... either reduce the charge or increase the health would make him usable, i have him at level 5 and still cant find a team to fit him into

I love Gyle too and I use to use him all the time but with that charge gauge he's rendered extremely ineffective and I don't think increasing his health would change much. While the Kishu/Masha combo (if enough yellow falls) is being activated every turn or every other turn.

I think they tried to balance out Tai a bit, his healing isn't as bad as which is why if I survive the round I'm usually able to kill a hero or two. Usually get wiped out in the round though.

Michael Garde
11-20-2016, 06:19 AM
[QUOTE=Meo;64438][COLOR="#800080"]I love Gyle too and I use to use him all the time but with that charge gauge he's rendered extremely ineffective and I don't think increasing his health would change much. While the Kishu/Masha combo (if enough yellow falls) is being activated every turn or every other turn.

Yep, his charge needs to be lowered! can we start a petition? lol
I compare him to roku because of the similar abilities, yet roku is very effective at times. if they had the same health and charge gyle would be a fair bit stronger but he also has the disadvantage of getting pushed to the top of the board which elimantes 3 tiles he can activate and its not hard to make that happen as he activates the tile in front of him so its harder to hide him behind a powered up til...
*and a correction I said i had him lvl 5 but its actually lvl 6, either way with the ridiculous charge he's still not really usable

Xerkspking
11-20-2016, 07:11 AM
Now let me start and put my opinion in this thread. @ Meo btw im He. hehehe, used to use Xerkspking but change to |PG| Xerks to represent good brotherhood/sisterhood in advance Guild built "Primal Gods".

1. Bane / Borg / Sokal = Change activation to 60 but every activation gain +1 hp (Passive Ability). This will par the Blue all 65 but do good damage.

2. Pyk = Increase resistance and retaliate 25% of damage taken as direct damage to enemy player.

3. Asaro = War Cry = Turn all activation gauge back to zero both for opponents and own team.

4. Karg / Harron = Every turn he will have one free extra move on board. (Sidestepping ability) Passive ability.

5. Maarrar = Activation should be 70 and should have a permanent place on board once summoned. (Means u cannot move him once on board, either by player or caused by damage.

6. Wakai = Deals damage to the opponents last row and if it hits a red unit it will cause 20 more damage to neighboring units / hero.

7. Vernay = increase hp to 400 and will have a war cry that enable the player to know the opponents unsummoned heroes (telescopic ability). I choose him to have 400 hp so atleast he can be used as shield or bait.

8. Konil = deals damage to heroes only to column in front of him but will ice units permanently unless destroyed.

9. Gyle = Lower Gyle hp to 150 (lvl one and will go down as leveled up) & Deathrattle activates all green units + 13 on board.

10. Jasser = Same skill and abilities only that if it doesn't hit hero on the corner, corner will turn to earth (brown) for 3 turns (same as ice) unless destroyed.

- I will add more later. Feel free if you have some opinions on my opinion. :) Happy Gaming!

Ravandel
11-20-2016, 04:24 PM
I support thread for more reworks until hero is playable and I found Xerks propositions pretty good. That idea with 1 free move for heroes like Karg, Harron (and I think more like Horis/Konil etc. that targets line) is really good for helping them be playable. Also heroes like Wakai/Jasser which are easy to avoid by players should have another abilities.

IMO Pyk rework proposed by Xerks is awesome.

Meo
11-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Just fought Saru and the guy is pretty OP too.

His activation isn't really high at 57 with 4 turns (since he brings an extra turn) you can probably activate him twice. -15% per activation, ability will remain even if he is dead. That alone is quite a pain. His health is low but level 4 Falkar will need to hit him twice or you need some combo to kill him. That's not really the problem. Death rattle banana bombs basically renders 3 tiles frozen and when it does activate it does considerable damage.

I feel like his ability needs to be take away upon death or he shouldn't have a death rattle.

Manuel Chu
11-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Saru vs vernay will.be a hell.of battle

Ravandel
11-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Tested Saru and he is ok imo. Good place unless there will be op combo with him like synergy in blue wall build.

Michael Garde
11-22-2016, 08:54 PM
I've played against him a quite a few times, don't have him myself and thought he was pretty weak... Not sure what level ppl had him at but I don't think I've lost a battle against him yet

Meo
11-22-2016, 09:27 PM
I played against people that had him a few times too all with people of lower levels than me. So I won most of the matches too.

I think the guy I played against was level 2. His damage was -15% (not -13%) but his HP was 169 (which is the base HP). He's not too bad if activated late but if activated early because his ability works on currently inactive/unsummoned heroes, it was a pain. I also played another game where the bombs went off and wasn't sure how much damage he did since my hero was at a pretty low HP at that time when he exploded.

Michael Garde
11-22-2016, 11:27 PM
the people i played where of similar level or higher than me but they ket using him early and on the front row as a block which made him easy to take out The banana bombs are an interesting touch but do do enough damage really to be effective. But i reckon at higher levels and with multiple activations he will be pretty effective in the right team

Meo
11-23-2016, 10:21 PM
New update did nothing to help Gyle. His gauge went from 92 to 89.

Ravandel
11-23-2016, 10:28 PM

At 70 he might be playable. But still - maybe.

Meo
11-23-2016, 10:34 PM
Even at 70, I would pick Masha/Mori/Roku over him.

Manuel Chu
11-23-2016, 10:34 PM

Some nerf are wtf . is a soft balance for heroes

Meo
11-23-2016, 10:41 PM
With that said some other green heroes did get a pretty decent boost much needed boost.

And I'm so happy Saru is in store.

Skunkix
11-25-2016, 03:01 AM
Even with new update kiit is op

You guys need to lower its damage or make him cost more

Michael Garde
11-25-2016, 03:10 AM
Even with new update kiit is op

You guys need to lower its damage or make him cost more

absolutely! I'd lean towards raising his activation but either of those suggestions would do...

hnnng
11-25-2016, 08:55 PM
KOBOJO - you need to change the lions battlecry skill so it sends all of your opponents characters back to their deck AND drains all of those characters primal gauges. Please acknowledge that you see my point. If your opponent throws down a karg, horis, torr, drall, etc. and then you just send it back to your opponents deck....now they get a free placement again with that same character anywhere on the board. Doesn't seem that fair.

Knightified
11-26-2016, 12:47 AM
Rey's health needs to be decreased massively. Or his activation points increased. Something to make the Booster + Healer + Rey combo less effective.

As it stands now it's incredibly difficult to kill Rey before his power gets to the point where the enemy heroes are only taking one damage per turn.

Meo
11-26-2016, 10:06 AM
KOBOJO - you need to change the lions battlecry skill so it sends all of your opponents characters back to their deck AND drains all of those characters primal gauges. Please acknowledge that you see my point. If your opponent throws down a karg, horis, torr, drall, etc. and then you just send it back to your opponents deck....now they get a free placement again with that same character anywhere on the board. Doesn't seem that fair.

I've done some test and trial with Hembala via PvE. At first I thought his battle cry was terrible but he's pretty handy.

Battle cry is useful against buffed-block teams (so if you see a blue/green team might want to hold of using him).

If the opponent is using red/yellow put him out before the hero comes out (he does damage without needing the hero to be drawn from deck). So even if you can't kill Ned before he's summoned, You can probably get him down 140+ HP points.

Manuel Chu
11-26-2016, 10:12 AM
I've done some test and trial with Hembala via PvE. At first I thought his battle cry was terrible but he's pretty handy.

Battle cry is useful against buffed-block teams (so if you see a blue/green team might want to hold of using him).

If the opponent is using red/yellow put him out before the hero comes out (he does damage without needing the hero to be drawn from deck). So even if you can't kill Ned before he's summoned, You can probably get him down 140+ HP points.

have a weakness you can active again heroes battlecry again , saru will give other free turn ,gwen freeze a hero again and go on and on

Meo
11-26-2016, 11:18 AM
have a weakness you can active again heroes battlecry again , saru will give other free turn ,gwen freeze a hero again and go on and on

Yeah, I know (mentioned it myself in the other thread). But I can live with that weakness knowing he does damage to heroes not yet summoned.

I think he's a strategic use hero and you need to weigh the pros and the cons of using him like alot of the other heroes.

If he did damage on heroes in deck and when he sent heroes back to deck it depleted their gauge, that would make him rather OP

Knightified
11-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Tai shouldn't be able to apply resistance and heal himself. Rather he should be similar to Rey and Mirga who can only effect the other heroes.

Michael Garde
12-01-2016, 01:07 AM
not sure if this has been suggested before but gwenn could do with a bit more, the freezing is ok, but seems to just delay the inevitable. If the frozen heroes couldn't be charged while frozen then i feel she would be a lot more effective without being OP

Knightified
12-01-2016, 01:13 AM
not sure if this has been suggested before but gwenn could do with a bit more, the freezing is ok, but seems to just delay the inevitable. If the frozen heroes couldn't be charged while frozen then i feel she would be a lot more effective without being OP

Honestly I think Gwenn is pretty okay as-is. The freezing prevents them from using their abilities which is really all most strategies need, and with the recent update where Gwenn can only hit spots that have a troop/hero, making it so they can't charge would just be OP.

Michael Garde
12-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Honestly I think Gwenn is pretty okay as-is. The freezing prevents them from using their abilities which is really all most strategies need, and with the recent update where Gwenn can only hit spots that have a troop/hero, making it so they can't charge would just be OP.

so gwenn doesnt hit blank spots anymore? I just lost a heap of battles trying to find a way to use her effectively without knowing that. that does change things a bit but I still think frozen heroes shouldnt be able to charge

Knightified
12-01-2016, 02:32 AM
so gwenn doesnt hit blank spots anymore?

Correct! :)

Meo
12-01-2016, 05:51 PM
so gwenn doesnt hit blank spots anymore? I just lost a heap of battles trying to find a way to use her effectively without knowing that. that does change things a bit but I still think frozen heroes shouldnt be able to charge

I have stated before and I'll state it again, Gwenn is OP, she is the only hero I have problems with. And no wonder I keep getting hit if she only hits squares that aren't blank.

You don't just have Gwenn on your team, you got either healers/blockers/snipers (to pick off frozen heroes). Gwenn guarantees a hero will be frozen for 2 rounds. When she does she freezes a hero for 2 round. Will probably freeze 3 heroes. Will freeze squares making matches a pain if not impossible. Now you're saying don't even make those matches count?

Michael Garde
12-01-2016, 10:44 PM
i havent lost against anyone that uses gwenn and rarely win with her... she freezes one hero and its luck if she freezes anymore but now I know about that update with her she can be effective by you wiping the board clean and then using her which will in turn freezes heroes...
in the teams I use I can pick off enemy heroes in one or two turns anyway and my stratedgy is to usually only take out one or two heroes because that is enough points with other damage i do to win, so being frozen doesnt really come into it.
I havent used her against a wall yet tho, then she would be awesome. usually any of the standard tiles that get frozen will be wiped out especially with the likes of mori or kishu in the team. so i can see her effective against a wall, or if your stratedgy is to go for enemy heroes and not damage, but then you rely soley on the person laying out all of their heroes
so for me yeah she is underpowered as freezing heroes rarely aids my team and freezing standard units doesnt really help because they are wiped out anyway. if the enemy units didnt charge while frozen then she would be effective
but thats my opinion from my style of play.... which is specifically having a well rounded team that can be effective against all strategies

Knightified
12-02-2016, 03:52 AM
I havent used her against a wall yet tho, then she would be awesome.

I've used her against walls and it's great. As long as you're able to freeze the heroes and kill one of the wall members you'll win 99% of the time.

Meo
12-02-2016, 08:54 AM
I can usually win against the wall with Krys. And because I use Saru the lone attacker on the wall team usually needs to activate 2-3 times to kill a hero on my side. You must be lucky then, Gwenn freezes 1 minimum. My average is 3 of 4 heroes get frozen.

My team is effect against walls...not so much the wait and attack red teams (Noren, Erys, Shura, etc).

BTW does Squy only hit tiled spaces too now? I noticed while playing PVE and you need to destroy the targets, he never misses and in PvP he never seems to miss too.

smilesnow
12-02-2016, 05:07 PM
I've used her against walls and it's great. As long as you're able to freeze the heroes and kill one of the wall members you'll win 99% of the time.

I would argue that as long as you get blue tiles every turn, she is fine. If you don't get those blue tiles, you see what I mean. Basically, you get constant supply of the right color tiles, you win. You don't get them, you lose.

hnnng
12-02-2016, 09:37 PM

Unless Rey has applied resistance 3 or 4 times, then you're screwed.

Definitely need to nerf Rey. Increase activation cost OR reduce resistance OR his skill does not stack.

Knightified
12-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Unless Rey has applied resistance 3 or 4 times, then you're screwed.

Definitely need to nerf Rey. Increase activation cost OR reduce resistance OR his skill does not stack.

With strategies I use they're rarely able to use Rey more than twice on their three/four turns. Once it's my turn I just nuke one of the heroes.

hnnng
12-02-2016, 10:34 PM
With strategies I use they're rarely able to use Rey more than twice on their three/four turns. Once it's my turn I just nuke one of the heroes.

The team/strategy I have, I always get Rey to use resistence twice the same round I put him down. This makes your whole team Resistance = 86%which is ridiculous in itself and needs to be nerfed.

I've used my current team (with Rey) and gotten close to 200 elo in 2 days. The only time I lost was when a guy used Falkar and Erys to kill one of my guys. Took him 4 rounds still. Crazy OP Rey

BTW Knightified - PM your primal id so I can add you in-game

Manuel Chu
12-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Dont worry guys rey nerf confirmed ,depend of the nerf i change to another wall

Team Bob
12-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Ok so you have nerfed big hitters in one way or another, but nothing is done about 2 defensive legends which will wreck the game completely. The 2 i refer to are Tai and Rey....... basically used in the right way you can block the whole board just sit there hitting a bit of damage till you win. The power of these 2 legends need to be reduced significantly to balance what has been done to the power hitters. I hope you will look at this objectively (doubt that will happen) , but i would point out that if nothing is done then you will be left with very few legends being used. All you will have is the ones that benefit these 2 legends and ones which counteract them. The effect will be a reduction in spending on the game and most ppl will only spend on these types of legends. To make the point i fought a player who was so inept at the game that he/she used this set up and left 1 row empty, they didnt even block fully on the front row........... knocked them down to 200 life until they realised. (this was not a plus 900 score, more like 750), but i still could not win against someone that inept. Basically a 5 year old could play this type of set up, it require very little skill, planning or knowledge of the game............ you just need google for 20 seconds.

Michael Garde
12-03-2016, 12:32 AM
With strategies I use they're rarely able to use Rey more than twice on their three/four turns. Once it's my turn I just nuke one of the heroes.if

just on that, no matter what strategy you use its kinda still up to what tiles they get. ie/ if rey is put on the board at the start of he could then use his power 3 times in a turn with the right tiles and with his low activation that happens often...

Michael Garde
12-03-2016, 12:34 AM
Dont worry guys rey nerf confirmed ,depend of the nerf i change to another wall

i wish more people would stick to a wall... my erys and torr combo usually busts a hole in it and then its game over for you guys

Manuel Chu
12-03-2016, 01:32 AM
i wish more people would stick to a wall... my erys and torr combo usually busts a hole in it and then its game over for you guys

Want to fight you michael my wall vs your team

Thanh
12-03-2016, 02:38 AM
Wall is ridiculous but killable with kiit, squy, gween and krys. 3 - 4 turns freezing all heroes and I just blow opponents down without killing any of his heroes.
But 3 - 4 rey's buff and the wall doesnt even take any dmg from unit and takes only like 2% from heroes' dmg, is totally ridiculous lol.

Meo
12-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Wall is ridiculous but killable with kiit, squy, gween and krys. 3 - 4 turns freezing all heroes and I just blow opponents down without killing any of his heroes.
But 3 - 4 rey's buff and the wall doesnt even take any dmg from unit and takes only like 2% from heroes' dmg, is totally ridiculous lol.

Yeah, my strategy against the wall is to just go over the wall (without killing it) and to weaken the one/two hero they have that can usually deal damage since wall strategies are very defensive usually with Tai and Rey.

The one hero you can kill in a wall strategy usually is Rey cause he can't buff himself.

Michael Garde
12-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Want to fight you michael my wall vs your team

haha i'd give ya a go.... is it even possible to play against a specific person?

Knightified
12-04-2016, 05:28 AM
haha i'd give ya a go.... is it even possible to play against a specific person?

Used to be but I'm pretty sure they removed that feature.

Etienne Steve
12-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Deberían mejorar a Arpa , casi nadie lo usa , para mi es un héroe inútil por ahora y seria bueno que lo arreglaran

Thanh
12-05-2016, 07:19 AM
I think 2 heroes other than Rey need adjustment.

1. Asaro. There is something wrong with her passive. For example, a yellow row match 3 with her passive should deal (5+10)x3 = 45 dmg, but they clear the whole opponent troops and deal 100+ dmg. Did 164 dmg with a match 4 and I dont know how.

2. Harron. 40 charge for 140 dmg PER title at lvl 8. He kills 1 title heroes faster than Erys kills 2 titles heroes. If you want to buff him that much, make him epic already, as Karg can do nothing better than him, bigger charge pool, similar dmg, oh wait Karg die faster due to being 2 tittle with similar health.

Nam Quan
12-06-2016, 04:33 PM
I think 2 heroes other than Rey need adjustment.

1. Asaro. There is something wrong with her passive. For example, a yellow row match 3 with her passive should deal (5+10)x3 = 45 dmg, but they clear the whole opponent troops and deal 100+ dmg. Did 164 dmg with a match 4 and I dont know how.

2. Harron. 40 charge for 140 dmg PER title at lvl 8. He kills 1 title heroes faster than Erys kills 2 titles heroes. If you want to buff him that much, make him epic already, as Karg can do nothing better than him, bigger charge pool, similar dmg, oh wait Karg die faster due to being 2 tittle with similar health.
Hi Thanh. Nice to see you in forum. My nickname is Heu Kòi. Can you add me? Sometimes I see you in arena. And usually lose.
I agree with you about Asaro. His ability is strong. We can lose if we dont kill him in the first steps. Many peope like this hero. ^^

JB48
12-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Combo of tai and rey plus thr guy who heals HP is invincible, Fix it now! Rey's buff is just retarded, been for a while, its not a minor issue, and its probably fixed in 10 minutes, but you guys are waiting to add more to an update, fix the godamn issue now and stop wasting everyones time pvping for nothing!

Meo
12-06-2016, 07:17 PM
In game there is no hero more broken than Harron (he's more broken than Rey). He's 1 tile and I'm pretty sure at level 1: he has 300 health, he does 100 damage, and his gauge is 40. You guys tripled his damage since he used to be 36x3.

Against heroes he's stronger than Noren, Drall, Falkar, Karg. Although he can't really move, you can't kill him either with that tank life and one tile.

Asaro is pretty broken too.

JB48
12-06-2016, 11:56 PM
In game there is no hero more broken than Harron (he's more broken than Rey). He's 1 tile and I'm pretty sure at level 1: he has 300 health, he does 100 damage, and his gauge is 40. You guys tripled his damage since he used to be 36x3.

Against heroes he's stronger than Noren, Drall, Falkar, Karg. Although he can't really move, you can't kill him either with that tank life and one tile.

Asaro is pretty broken too.

Harron will kill 1 hero for sure,
But rey will keep all 4 alive for the entire match, even with erys and other high dmg troops, You can hit the hero for 20 dmg but hell get healed by 50 from tai, uphill battle, its such an easy fix, they just dont wanna release the update just for a few tweaks so they make people wait forever while playing a broken system! Wonder how many players they lose cuz of this shit, im still playing because ive invested a lot of money and. Alittle bit of money, but if i was a new guy, getting into a pvp battle and seeing that bullshit, this game would be deleted faster than it was downloaded!

Skunkix
12-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Wan and xiao
Their tornados should hit heroes too.

Meo
12-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Wan and xiao
Their tornados should hit heroes too.

I feel like Wan & Xiao needs to be able to move the heroes not just one tile away from the edges.

So the first time activation they move them one away from the edges (like present). 2nd time they move the heroes towards the centre AGAIN. As it is single tile heroes and horizontal heroes (placed at the edges) will never bit hit by Wan & Xiao.

Ravandel
12-16-2016, 08:51 PM
Just change Wan Xiao to like this:
- if you use Wan Xiao your turn will END (not allowing other combos)
- Wan Xiao now hits all what is on mid, meaning 4x4 (not 4x2 like now)
- increase his dmg

Atm its trash legendary.

Skunkix
12-16-2016, 11:35 PM
They need or a more center pull, or more damage. 1square heroes just chill there no recieving any damage. Also 2tall squares heroes in center just drop from mid cuz latter damage. So no combo at all.

They may do the damage with the tornados to make heroes stay on mid and allow you to proper combo.

2squares pulls as meo says is nice idea too

Meo
12-16-2016, 11:49 PM
They need or a more center pull, or more damage. 1square heroes just chill there no recieving any damage. Also 2tall squares heroes in center just drop from mid cuz latter damage. So no combo at all.

They may do the damage with the tornados to make heroes stay on mid and allow you to proper combo.

2squares pulls as meo says is nice idea too

If they can be pulled to the middle I don't feel like they need to do more damage just because having two heros there would be somewhat disruptive to cascading and other plans. But as it stands my Squy is doing like 4 times the damage.

And something really needs to be done about Asaro. It could be me not being attentive enough but after his death his passive needs to be eliminated. I killed all my opponent's heroes save Vernay. I had 400+ HP and was going to finish him off in the next round and I lost because of all these yellow that so massive damage.

I swear I didn't notice this yesterday.

Ibelin
12-17-2016, 01:41 AM
If they can be pulled to the middle I don't feel like they need to do more damage just because having two heros there would be somewhat disruptive to cascading and other plans. But as it stands my Squy is doing like 4 times the damage.

And something really needs to be done about Asaro. It could be me not being attentive enough but after his death his passive needs to be eliminated. I killed all my opponent's heroes save Vernay. I had 400+ HP and was going to finish him off in the next round and I lost because of all these yellow that so massive damage.

I swear I didn't notice this yesterday.

really asaro is OP, if enemy is lucky and ahve half of board yellow , u loose.. with any healer u have not so easy way to win, bcs of harron, bcs if u have asaro on lvl 6 and three actvivation, u win

[K] BlueSky
12-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Dear Commanders,

For clarity purposes, balance feedback will now be collected on a Season per Season Basis.

For this purpose, gWorldz created this Season 7 Balance Feedback thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15485-Season-7-Live-Balance-Discussion).

/locked