PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Arena Chest....

Andreas Ruck
10-29-2016, 04:59 PM
Hi folks...

I am in the lowest level, chicken I guess, and have done all my fights for the reward chest. When I go up to the next league is the chest lost? o_O

Thx in advance

Skunkix
10-29-2016, 05:49 PM
No, it should give you the new league chest if the requerimient fights are the same. I believe all leagues have 20fights chest fee so game should give you chest from new league if previously chrest had 0fights left

gWorldz
10-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Hi folks...

I am in the lowest level, chicken I guess, and have done all my fights for the reward chest. When I go up to the next league is the chest lost? o_O

Thx in advance

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question but here's an answer that should answer most of the questions associated with league chest.

Arena Seasons last roughly 2 weeks and during that 2 week period we have the opportunity to receive 1 league chest. That 1 chest per 2 week period can be obtained by completing 20 arena matches during that season. The chest you receive will be for the league you are currently positioned in at the end of the season.

When we lose enough points we are dropped into lower leagues and even though we obtained a higher tier earlier in the season we will receive the lower tier chest because that's the tier we currently occupy.

If this nor Skunks answer doesn't answer your questions please elaborate so we understand what you are asking :D