PDA

View Full Version : How to power up Krys

Robert Farr
10-30-2016, 04:34 PM
I am having a hard time powering up Krys. I open tons of chests and I have gone through the Halloween challenge levels many, many times but I never gat any Krys power ups. What am I missing?

Xerkspking
10-31-2016, 06:08 AM
I am having a hard time powering up Krys. I open tons of chests and I have gone through the Halloween challenge levels many, many times but I never gat any Krys power ups. What am I missing?

You need friends 25 level and above. If they are generous enough they can help you upgrade your krys.

Robert Farr
11-01-2016, 04:57 AM
I got him at level 23. I got one chest not long after that had 5 in it, so I was able to power up to level 2, but I am stuck there. I get tons of every other common hero, but none of this one.

gWorldz
11-01-2016, 07:27 PM
I got him at level 23. I got one chest not long after that had 5 in it, so I was able to power up to level 2, but I am stuck there. I get tons of every other common hero, but none of this one.

You got him from the event though, events are the only way we can get them from chests. You options for getting more are ask friends that are level 25+ or earn them during special events.