PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] level 258 never goes to wave 2

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 01:58 AM
Hi i've got a problem with level 258
When i won the wave 0/2
The game goes futher with the same wave till your dead. So it never comes to wave 2.
Is this a known issue? Is there a way to get arround this?

Greetz Eric

Skunkix
10-31-2016, 04:40 AM
It may happens sometimes, its not a common bug anyways. I got it a few times on quest and once on halloween. Just try it again. And dont worry, it almost never happens.

If that its happening several times in a row try clearing cache

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 01:29 PM
It may happens sometimes, its not a common bug anyways. I got it a few times on quest and once on halloween. Just try it again. And dont worry, it almost never happens.

If that its happening several times in a row try clearing cache

Hi Skunkix, thanks for the reply ;)
I tried it a few times wirh the same result unfortunally. I also tried your suggestion by clearing its cache but it still does not go to the second wave.
I also tried reinstall the game but that didnt help either.
My last option is clearing the system cache. Maybe that solves it.

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 02:32 PM
To close out my phone on where i normally play Primal Legends, i installed it on my tablet to see if the problem was there too and i played the level but it gave the same result.
After winning the wave just continues like the wave isnt over yet. So i guess its at the server end where it goes wrong?
The target is to destroy Hiru and Bane in the first wave.

Here's a screenshot of level 258
https://s22.postimg.org/kj9zx4wip/screenshot_level_258.jpg

Skunkix
10-31-2016, 03:19 PM
Thats really really weird.

question, are you finishing them with Erys fire?

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 03:38 PM
I tried diferent setups

I tried on my tablet with Kane, Falkar, Karg and Noren.
Powering up with kane, and finish them with karg and 2x Falkar, i even didn't use Noren.
I was thinking the same indeed that the setup were the problem, but it isnt. The game does somehow does not catch the final blow. Maybe it ends in the negative somehow and the check is for zero. i tried the another level that has the same requirements to win, but that goes well.
I don't understand it also. because (For a programmer perspective of view) al these routines are the same for each game that meet the same requirements.So why does it work for another level and not for this level. I also tried playing on, that maybe it measured as a HP game, but after a while my HP is gone and the game is over ;)

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 03:40 PM
Hmm i can try with weaker hero's to see what that does.
I'll get back on that ;)

Skunkix
10-31-2016, 03:53 PM
Thats really really weird. Once it happened to me on one quest "Finish the enemy 500/500" and last wave when i killed it it sayed 0/500 till i made direct damage to it. Was weird.

Anyways you should try to contact kobojo's devs they may give you a solution:

https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 03:54 PM
And back again, now i tried with: Horis, Ken-Uh, Shura and Kiit. But the same effect, it won't go to the next wave. it stay's in the wave when it's finished

https://s13.postimg.org/9xnqr5fxj/Screenshot2_level_258.jpg

Wizzbitgxs
10-31-2016, 03:56 PM
Thats really really weird. Once it happened to me on one quest "Finish the enemy 500/500" and last wave when i killed it it sayed 0/500 till i made direct damage to it. Was weird.

Anyways you should try to contact kobojo's devs they may give you a solution:

https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Yes, i will, i can't continue the story now ;) Thanks for your suggestions and help!

[K] BlueSky
10-31-2016, 04:26 PM
We're currently looking into resolving an issue preventing players from completing the first wave of stage quest 258.

We hope to be able to deploy a fix very shortly, thank you for your patience and understanding.

gWorldz
10-31-2016, 04:41 PM
looking forward to the fix :D

Wizzbitgxs
11-01-2016, 02:42 AM
Yeah me 2 ;) thanks for the quick response kobojo!