PDA

View Full Version : not much incentive

Michael Garde
10-31-2016, 07:41 AM
any body else find theres not much reason mix and match heroes and try new heroes and combinations. For me there is probably about 8 heroes all up that are worth combining and whenever i start to use any number of the others (theres only about 3 i dont have so far) I just get my butt kicked by the combos I like to use....

Xerkspking
10-31-2016, 07:56 AM
any body else find theres not much reason mix and match heroes and try new heroes and combinations. For me there is probably about 8 heroes all up that are worth combining and whenever i start to use any number of the others (theres only about 3 i dont have so far) I just get my butt kicked by the combos I like to use....

hi Michael,

game is still a little young. there are still many adjustments to come boost or nerf some of heroes so every heroes will have a shot at our team.

happy gaming and if you like i invite u to join our telegram messenger group!

Meo
10-31-2016, 04:16 PM
I feel like you need to get your heroes level up to a point where they will be efficient. I've tried to work with the Uku & Falkar combo (but in order for that combo to work probably need to get Uku to level 6 or so).

I personally am not a fan of Erys (those flames causes slight lag and is very distracting to me) but I still use him cause he's pretty OP.

Michael Garde
11-02-2016, 10:21 AM
thanks for replying guys,
I have that lag with the flames to but exactly what you said he is to OP to leave out...
also I will check out the telegram thing as I am slightly addicted to the game,