PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] Pve matches repeated

John Kimble
11-03-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but these last few PvE sessions are lacking with its matches. Take note for example, match one and two used the same mutants and all they did was swap Wind Spirit and Alien to opposite sides. Pugnisher was in the third,forth and fifth match, Project X27 and Zombat were in match 6 and 7, Pugnisher returns in match 8, shall I go on?
The PvE seems to use speedsters mostly, when the PvE should have more variety with their matches. I picked up on it last PvE session and didn't say anything, but now I am sure that the characters used for each match has not changed in a while. There are how many mutants within the game? Over 250 yes? We should be seeing different ones each week or fortnight and it would be nice, (for example) for the featured mutant reward, more so a new one, should be in a match so we have an idea of who they are, what they look like and so on. It's about time for action and to get back to how a game should be and not coming across as being lazy and mot changing things for the better.
This is just an opinion from frustration
:)