PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Didn't recieve Halloween Reward

Robert Amick
11-04-2016, 12:55 AM
I know that I was literally cutting it to the edge. but the halloween timer went out as I was processing beating the last stage in the halloween ladder challenge and I did not receive the Mutant reward for Halloween. I had beaten the last stage and it was about to give me the reward and the timer shifted to the new ladder challenge.. What can be done?

Mr Illuminati
11-04-2016, 01:27 AM
I know that I was literally cutting it to the edge. but the halloween timer went out as I was processing beating the last stage in the halloween ladder challenge and I did not receive the Mutant reward for Halloween. I had beaten the last stage and it was about to give me the reward and the timer shifted to the new ladder challenge.. What can be done?

Hello Ribert Amick , Tbh Your Best Chance Is To Create A Support Ticket By Clicking On A Forum Mods Signature , Or Maybe Try This Link https://support-portal.kobojo.com/zendesk , You Will Have to Sign In Using The Facebook Account That Is Signed To Your Mutants Genetic Gladiators Account , However , It May Take A Few Days For Them To Contact You But Trust Me They Will.

If They Can Find Proof On Your Account Or You Managed To Take A Screenshot You Can Always Upload It To The Link I Provided You.

Hope You Get This Issue Solved.

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati.