PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Breeding videos

Colin Lorehunter
11-04-2016, 12:31 PM
I have seen videos on YouTube that show several "Non-Breedable" mutants being bred. Is this something that changes from region to region? Are the vids faked? Did the rules change since I was last on (several months ago). I have seen Britany, some Zodiacs, Crypt Wraith and some others. And for clarification I am not referring to the 20 Legendary ones just made breedable.

Mr Illuminati
11-04-2016, 07:23 PM
I have seen videos on YouTube that show several "Non-Breedable" mutants being bred. Is this something that changes from region to region? Are the vids faked? Did the rules change since I was last on (several months ago). I have seen Britany, some Zodiacs, Crypt Wraith and some others. And for clarification I am not referring to the 20 Legendary ones just made breedable.

Hello Colin Lorehunter , Your Question Seems Fair However Here Is Your Answer.

The Only Mutants NOT Breedable Are Zodiacs & Exclusives.

However , The 20 Legendary Mutants That Are Breedable Are Legit.

Here Is A Example For You.

If You Get Britany/Heroics/Legendaries That Are NOT In The Listed 20 , They CAN Be Breedable If You Have The Mutant Already, Britany & Heroics CANT Be Breed By Trying To Get The Correct Genes.

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati

Mr Illuminati
11-04-2016, 07:25 PM
You Could Breed Your Britany & Get Correct Parents As You Already Have Her So You Could Get More then One, However, If You Didnt Have Her You Cant Get Her From Trying To Get The Correct Parent Genes.

Colin Lorehunter
11-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Thank you for your replies and help Mr. Illuminati and your information matches what I thought the rules were. This is why I was so confused when I saw these videos. https://youtu.be/xv0_ZIg6Ooo They clearly show this person making non-breedable mutants without first having a copy of said mutant. The videos are also in either Spanish or Portuguese so I thought it might have been a regional thing. Thanks again for you help.

Colin Lorehunter
11-05-2016, 07:28 AM
So to anyone with an official status, can you please verify these are legit breeding couples : Crypt Wraith = (Bulldozer + Zombat) or (Zomborg + Leech Lord). Britney = Blood Berry + Lichlock. Jack-O-Lantern = Zombat + Sirenia. There are other combinations shown in this video https://youtu.be/xv0_ZIg6Ooo which I had posted above. If these are faked/photo-shopped/hack please let us know.

Colin Lorehunter
11-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Sorry for multiple replies to my own thread but I can not seem to find the Edit button. So after much searching I can across posts that said that Legendary Mutants were in fact breedable but ONLY during special breeding events. Is that what the video above is showing, this person's successes during said event?

p.s. Seems Edit function has a time limit on it. :O_O:

Mr Illuminati
11-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Sorry for multiple replies to my own thread but I can not seem to find the Edit button. So after much searching I can across posts that said that Legendary Mutants were in fact breedable but ONLY during special breeding events. Is that what the video above is showing, this person's successes during said event?

p.s. Seems Edit function has a time limit on it. :O_O:

Hello Colin Lorehunter , I Forgot To Mention There Was A Breeding Event A Few Months Back Which Aloud You To Breed Any Non Breedable Mutants With A Android However, These Events Only Last 24 - 48 Hours & I Have Only Seen One Happen Since Returning To Mutants Genetic Gladiators.

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati.

Colin Lorehunter
11-06-2016, 04:21 AM
Thanks again Mr. I.
Per Murphy, as soon as I open my big mouth to show my ignorance I found pretty much all the answers I was looking for but had not been able to find until I put my foot in my mouth. :ohno:

Mr Illuminati
11-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Thanks again Mr. I.
Per Murphy, as soon as I open my big mouth to show my ignorance I found pretty much all the answers I was looking for but had not been able to find until I put my foot in my mouth. :ohno:

Youre Welcome & All You Can Do Is Ask If Your Not To Sure About Things.