PDA

View Full Version : Game should be draw when connection to server lost

Arindam Ghosh
11-06-2016, 06:44 AM
It seems dc hackers are on a rampage in the final day of event
It's impossible to FairPlay. When connection lost it should be a draw. It will still hurt as I am getting zero instead of hard earned point. But now it hurts more when a winner is becoming a -7/8 as lowbies and noobs with no talent exploiting dc hack. Developers please consider it. Either fix the loophole or close the system and server and delete the game from web stores. YOU SIMPLY SUCK

gWorldz
11-06-2016, 03:55 PM
It seems dc hackers are on a rampage in the final day of event
It's impossible to FairPlay. When connection lost it should be a draw. It will still hurt as I am getting zero instead of hard earned point. But now it hurts more when a winner is becoming a -7/8 as lowbies and noobs with no talent exploiting dc hack. Developers please consider it. Either fix the loophole or close the system and server and delete the game from web stores. YOU SIMPLY SUCK
Unfortunately that's not how a draw works in Primal Legends, when you get a draw in PL you still lose points.

I don't know how I'd feel about 0 for a draw or DC though as that just gives people a way to straight troll us and waste 10 minutes of our lives by forcing a DC at the last second when they realize its over or if they just don't like you all they will need to do is walk out of wifi range or go on Airplane mode and you get 0 for a Draw/DC.

Would be great if we could figure something out for a Draw though it shouldn't be considered a loss, I'm tired of getting -7 from a draw, I'd rather get a loss and give the points to my opponent than both of us lose points. DC is something that also needs a solution but it shouldn't count as a a draw or 0 points but I do not know what they can do that will fix the problem other than ban cheaters and patch the holes they are using to run the DC hacks.