PDA

View Full Version : Season - and why in PL that term doesn't make much sense

Ravandel
11-11-2016, 06:28 PM
The most common use of "season" in our world is probably Calendar Season like winter, autumn, spring, summer.You see main point of dividing the year into season is that each season is different - weather is different, hours of day are different, temperature is different etc.

I have played other games also and season in them were similar to calendar seasons in a way that they were also different from each other, they brought something new and fresh.

Currently main point of seasons in PL are getting big chest each 2 weeks. But it shouldn't be that way. Also making balance changes in the middle of the season or at the end of it its bad idea (Unless hero is bugged like Kane, but note that he should be fixed next day and until fixed - DISABLED. Not running wild around 3 weeks which was completely insane for PvP in PL).

My proposition here:
- bring balance changes exactly the day in which new season starts
- MAKE balance changes each season, atm there are some heroes that are playable, some are situational, rest are useless (almost half of them). You should tune down A BIT good heroes and buff or rework heroes that are usless. Also note that nerfing hero into obliving is NOT balance change, it just shows that you have no idea how to deal with problem
- implement new heroes at the start of new season (I mean if you have any for implementation)

Each season should be DIFFERENT and bring something new and fresh. Atm since early s3 we see same heroes over and over.
Good example of balance changes was here: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14903-16-09-2016-CHANGELOG
But still some heroes are hit too much or buffed too much. But at least that was FRESH.

Anyway I am not angry at you or something, I just wanted to clearly point some things because pvp is stagnant for so long now and improvement should be in your interest too.

11-13-2016, 02:03 AM
balance should be done only due to what we players think is overused and overpowered that can not be accepted in pvp for a long time

Ravandel
11-13-2016, 04:03 PM
I think some heroes are overused since start of s2

11-14-2016, 06:59 AM
I think some heroes are overused since start of s2
i hope sth new would happen like sendin message in game in order to get in touch with friends or even challenge them .not just send cards to each other.thats boring isnt it. and how many cards u have received by now shown in game

Ravandel
11-14-2016, 07:51 AM
Hoping for that too. If you are bored and didn't do that yet, join our telegram community, more than 20 people there.

Manuel Chu
11-14-2016, 12:26 PM
He cant join ravandel is from china and telegram.there is blocked. 4552252 can you use VPN and pass block from.china ?

11-14-2016, 12:52 PM
He cant join ravandel is from china and telegram.there is blocked. 4552252 can you use VPN and pass block from.china ?

ok i ll try. pls tell me the group id of telegram .

11-14-2016, 01:09 PM
i searched skunkix and kenfa .but when i added it told me an error occured? my nick name nancy28

Manuel Chu
11-14-2016, 02:11 PM
I sent you a message xiao nancy in telegram read it