PDA

View Full Version : Improving events

Ravandel
11-15-2016, 11:44 AM
I have found that even if I think 2nd event is better than 1st (more challenging) I still think its too repetitive and after few runs boring. People also complain about rewards and cost of it (that is not worth it). I don't see people playing it nowdays a lot too.

So my propositions for further events:

1. After each time event is completed it should cost more but it should also be harder with better rewards. It should go that way a lot of times up to point that is almost unbeatable. Make ranking for it also where at the end of event there will be special rewards for people that went farthest. Also for not hardcore players make option to choose difficulty that they already obtained (so they won't get forced to play always hardest).

2. Make other type of events like 1st event in PL (Blue vs Red) but with implemented UI.

3. Make other types of events. Sometimes PvP, sometime PvE, sometimes other etc. You can also do event like Red castle but each time you need specific teams and play pvp. Like you got 10 rounds to play, first you need to use mono yellow, second 2R+2Y, etc. and you see map that is similiar to pve but you will play pvp on them.

Imo repetition of same thing over and over even for good rewards is still boring after 2 runs.

11-15-2016, 02:42 PM
i hope more challenging quests. 100% power up is not a problem. low AI no cascading skill.
maybe lv15 hero hahahaha.

Skunkix
11-17-2016, 04:50 PM
Maybe some kind of event could be like "St Paticks day" And you have to win especific quest levels with full green team, or something like that.

Ravandel
08-29-2017, 02:26 PM
Bump (old idea)