PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Gwenn's Death Rattle

Meo
11-17-2016, 05:21 PM
I don't think Gwenn's Death Rattle should last 3 Rounds, since the game basically finishes in 3 rounds (pretty sure her Battle Cry works the same way, either that or I got hit again when she activated her ability).

It should last one round. They use it or their ability activates you can't use your heroes when it's your turn. Not, you can't use your hero for the next turn and the turn after that since the game is basically done when it's your third time around.

Skunkix
11-17-2016, 09:05 PM
Only one turn would make her useless, she is supposed to be a control unit. Remember she target random hero, sometimes the DR target a useless hero. Maybe if you may choose who does she target...

Also friendly reminder we have this thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15156-The-Hero-Balance-Rework-Thread!) for this kind of sugestions.

Cheers

11-18-2016, 03:19 PM
handled wisely.this hero is good at preventing opponent making a move . i hate it

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 12:25 AM
I have her at level 3 and don't like to use her but when I battle against people that use her well it is frustrating... I don't think she is OP because to use her you have to be pretty tactical with her to for her to be effective and if she was any less then she is she would be underpowered

Meo
11-19-2016, 12:32 AM
I don't like to use her either for the same reason I don't like to use Krys (they are not at a high enough level that they can survive a single attack).

But when I play against people that do use her, maybe they have her a pretty high level (cause she gets more freezes the higher level she is) and I always get minimum 3 heros will get frozen.

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 12:53 AM
I think that maybe if her death rattle where it freezes your hero when she dies only lasted one turn it my even her out a bit ...
and yeah im not sure what levels shes been at for some of my opponents but the times ive been frustrated she def froze more tiles then i could with her at level 3...
she is guaranteed 1 hero frozen at my level so I'm not sure if at higher levels she gets guaranteed to hit more heros or if it is still just luck of what tiles she htis

Meo
11-19-2016, 09:15 AM
She's only guaranteed to hit one hero regardless of her level.

OK, exaggerated a little about the minimum 3 heroes but I have 3 heroes that takes up 2 tiles, those are the guys she usually freezes. And I keep remembering the multiple times she froze all 4 of my heroes or left me with no moves at all rendering my turn useless.