PDA

View Full Version : DEVs - Please compensate me for mistake

hnnng
11-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Devs,

Yesterday I saw posts on your forums about the new characters released. I googled it and found YouTube videos confirming this, as well. Then I noticed in game that there was a sale on chests, so I spent $100 trying to get the new characters...no luck.

I wouldn't care, except for when I logged in today there is now an announcement for the new characters. So I'm guessing they weren't released to iOS users yesterday?

If this is the case, can you please reimburse me so I can re-buy chests today and try to get new characters? Or can you compensate me another way.

I knew there were new characters on the way and I wish you guys would do it universally so all players get them the same day (if that is the case).

Thank you for your time and I hope we can work something out.

hnnng
11-17-2016, 06:47 PM
Also, here is my Primal ID 34177

Ravandel
11-17-2016, 09:31 PM
From what I know they were released even before the announcement. Since they are epic & legendary the chances for them are low.

hnnng
11-17-2016, 09:48 PM
From what I know they were released even before the announcement. Since they are epic & legendary the chances for them are low.

I believe it was on Android. I didn't find this out until AFTER I spent the money because my friend is on Android and told me about them.

[K] BlueSky
11-18-2016, 11:31 AM
Hello there,

There was a slight hick-up indeed. We'll need to check your exact purchase time to know if the new Heroes were available on iOS or not.

For support queries, especially account & billilng, please get in touch from https://nexus.kobojo.com/ and we'll investigate as soon as possible :)

Thank you for playing Primal Legends!

hnnng
11-18-2016, 11:09 PM
Thank you! I have submitted a ticket